Archived Cash office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I was asked if I would be interested in cash office. What exactly does that entail?

as im pretty sure i read, 90% peace and calmness and 10% of hell trying to fix your mistakes

if you dont mind me asking what workcenter are you in?

My work center is hardlines, however, i work in soft lines, consumables, too.

Yea I agree with Lur, after you get the swing of things and don't panic it's really enjoyable to get paid for sitting there counting and inputting money. Especially as I'm a GSTM it's so nice not to get yelled at for 3 hours

Last edited:
Our store gave us 3 hours to sort checks, put coupons in shipment bag, get the opening funds for change, guest service registers, do opening count, sort the register bags and make the next day's opening funds, prep shipment to the bank of excessive 20's 50's 100's, make the register starting funds for the next day, key in the funds taken for guest service, do the final count for the day, get the paper work filled out for the day, lock up the safe, ( I always did a final check to make sure everything was were it needed to be before locking up the safe) Order more money if needed, then walk out and tell LOD that 239 is done. I loved doing cash office and when you get the hang of it I am sure you will too. 3 hours of being by yourself counting money, on my last day I put my feet up on the extra chair listened to my music and took my sweet time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back