Archived Cashier question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know how to make the little quick pass that has you information so that way you can just scan the bar code instead of typing in your tm number and pin every time? My trainer showed me but I forgot 🤦‍♀️

When you are logging into a register
Type you TM number[press enter] next type your PiN, but instead of hitting [enter] select “make speed id” , it’ll ask for your “end shift time” wolah! Pancakes!

Just make sure you don’t leave the speed ID laying around. We’ve had issues with people being careless with theirs and it getting into the wrong hands. You wouldn’t want anything not done by you done under your numbers.

Just make sure you don’t leave the speed ID laying around. We’ve had issues with people being careless with theirs and it getting into the wrong hands. You wouldn’t want anything not done by you done under your numbers.
Yes, I remember my trainer saying a coworker had gotten written up because he forgot to take it with him when he went on break.

Because I spend large amounts of my shifts on SCO, I print it when I start and I affix it to my shirt with my name tag.

Because I spend large amounts of my shifts on SCO, I print it when I start and I affix it to my shirt with my name tag.

I get sco but I still don't 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back