Archived cashiering question

Status
Not open for further replies.
can they see who pressed the register the button for "additional cashiers to the front lanes" when there is multiple cashiers open".

On that note, is there any truth to the old "hitting the Additional Assistance button gets us more cashier hours" chestnut?

On that note, is there any truth to the old "hitting the Additional Assistance button gets us more cashier hours" chestnut?

as far as I can tell (TL/ETL with more access, please correct me if I'm wrong) it isn't actually a tracked metric.

I always press it by accident when I wipe down the keyboard with those sanitizer wipes. Because of that, those calls usually get ignored.

I push the button when I am on break, because GSA did the lanes were back to jewelry boat & getting 1 backup was not good enough. Lod saw the lines, we need 3 more folks for backup.

It's not logged at all. I will say that it is usually ignored. Push the button and 5 seconds later you hear the GSA or LOD ask for people on the walkie. I just use the walkie when I need backup at Electronics.

We have had lods have ap look up who pushed the button in the past. We also have lods watching from upstairs offices so beware if its something an lod wants to go after people on. We have one etl ge who will write you up for pushing it not sure why I dont think we are scored on it anymore?

Thats why I have a walkie at both my sbux and cafe. The opener is responsible for grabbing a walkie
They never have enough walkies at my store & if I grab one when I come in, it's taken within the first 30 minutes.

I never relinquish my hold on a walkie. Go get your own!

Thats why I have a walkie at both my sbux and cafe. The opener is responsible for grabbing a walkie

our Starbucks TL grabs a walkie for the team when he's there but he's the only one who does. it makes communicating with them very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back