Archived Christmas and Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

My Targets next scheduled pay day is Friday, December 26th—the day after Christmas!!!:(:(:(
This means I won't have all that extra money to spend on Christmas presents for people.
Will Target give us our checks early, recognizing its the holiday season?

Hello all,

My Targets next scheduled pay day is Friday, December 26th—the day after Christmas!!!:(:(:(
This means I won't have all that extra money to spend on Christmas presents for people.
Will Target give us our checks early, recognizing its the holiday season?

If you have Target Credit Union. You get paid two days earlier.

AFAIK the only reason Target would hand out checks early is if payday is a holiday (like if Christmas was on Friday). Like RG pointed out, your check should come out tomorrow if you get paid the 26th.

AFAIK the only reason Target would hand out checks early is if payday is a holiday (like if Christmas was on Friday). Like RG pointed out, your check should come out tomorrow if you get paid the 26th.

So Christmas this year will be on a Friday, Will we be getting paid on Thursday (Christmas Eve)?

So for those of us that get paid next week will we get our checks early then since the next payday is new years day?

They sent an email to us saying tm will be allowed to pick up their paychecks on Christmas Eve.

Sure of that? I'd expect to get paid Saturday rather than Thursday in all honesty.
Yep. If Target made the obligation to set Friday as the payday, they have to pay us Friday. If they are closed, they have to pay us early. They don't have the option to delay paychecks.

Yes, I have direct deposit and Target Credit union so I get paid Wednesday anyways but some team members asked HR today and they were told, paper checks will be handed out christmas eve.

My Next Pay Day Is New Years Day , Will I Get Paid Direct Deposit Through Members First Early ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back