Archived Closing leads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing leads: do you have access to talent management actions in workday?

our closing lead wasn't a senior until she became closing lead, but your store might offer it to a current senior first

I was told all sorts of lies that ours isn't a senior but then why are they trained like one. Am I gonna have to answer to them? Seniors treat me like a child in my store. I thought I would get ownership but no....LOD still dictates what happens in my workcenter.

I was told all sorts of lies that ours isn't a senior but then why are they trained like one. Am I gonna have to answer to them? Seniors treat me like a child in my store. I thought I would get ownership but no....LOD still dictates what happens in my workcenter.

closing lead is actually on the same level as your ETLs, so you would have to answer to them the same way you answer to your Food Sales Leader and Store Director

A senior in the current operating model isn't someone who wlshouod be bossing around other TLs.... They should be checking in and making sure you are all set and you don't need anything from them as LOD. It's your department, theyre just acting as LOD. If a senior ever tried to tell me how to run my department it wouldn't end well but I've never had to deal with that considering the two seniors in my store know they're Peers with the TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back