Common courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since our bathrooms are being remodeled. We had a mom come to nurse her baby at the fitting room. She also was panicking cuz she had to change the baby’s diaper. We went out of our way to put a table in the temp family room for her as a changing table. She has the audacity to leave the dirty diaper and USED wipes in the corner of the fitting room. We can’t do nice things for people cuz they won’t appreciate it..

Since our bathrooms are being remodeled. We had a mom come to nurse her baby at the fitting room. She also was panicking cuz she had to change the baby’s diaper. We went out of our way to put a table in the temp family room for her as a changing table. She has the audacity to leave the dirty diaper and USED wipes in the corner of the fitting room. We can’t do nice things for people cuz they won’t appreciate it..

Did you put a trash can in there?

Not my fault Target can't supply me with a restroom with a changing table.

Alert The Hague! Target is guilty of human rights violations for not providing a changing table!

Yeah, it's irritating when there isn't a changing table, but remodel isn't a normal situation, and leaving your kid's shit for other people to clean up, even if (somewhat) contained, is entitled asshattery and it's not hard to carry the diaper to the trash can located 4 feet away instead of 2 feet away, FFS.

Or, yanno, carrying it to the front of the store and disposing of it in the big trashcans to keep the fitting from from stinking of shit until the bags can be taken out. Heaven forbid we should try to be civilized and make the best of a less-than-ideal situation in ways that don't punish everyone else around us.

I would shit my pants if I didn't collect at least a half-dozen diapers out on the lot during a shift. I consider it quite courteous when they are all rolled up nice and tight like a turd burrito. Thank you, Guest!

Alert The Hague! Target is guilty of human rights violations for not providing a changing table!

Yeah, it's irritating when there isn't a changing table, but remodel isn't a normal situation, and leaving your kid's shit for other people to clean up, even if (somewhat) contained, is entitled asshattery and it's not hard to carry the diaper to the trash can located 4 feet away instead of 2 feet away, FFS.

Or, yanno, carrying it to the front of the store and disposing of it in the big trashcans to keep the fitting from from stinking of shit until the bags can be taken out. Heaven forbid we should try to be civilized and make the best of a less-than-ideal situation in ways that don't punish everyone else around us.

Everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch. Do I think its shitty they were too lazy to find a trashcan on their own, absolutely. If was a newly parent and had an a baby who was fussy then went to the restroom to change my baby only to see no changing table. I'd be extremely frustrated when I go to the fitting room and only given a table. Maybe she didn't know the trashcan was just outside the fitting room. Maybe they just plain forgot. If there was a trashcan and I plain forgot then I'm a jerk. My point is we shouldn't judge everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back