Archived Common Guest Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume I'll be trained on the correct responses to these questions ;)

Yeah I'm just going to warn you. Yes you want to ask questions but don't drive your teammates up a wall. Some things you just need to learn on your own, we have a TM who is sweet but she is almost obsessive-compulsive about "What ifs" and it drives our TM's crazy.

Yeah, I could very easily do that exact thing...lil worried. I'm gonna have to focus on NOT doing that as much as I can. I go to extremes, lil worried I'll over-compensate and not speak up enough cuz I'm so afraid to bother somebody.

questions I get constantly as a cashier:
1. where are the bathrooms?
2. can I see a manager? (followed up with "can I see a real manager" when a GSA or TL comes over)
3. why didn't I get more off my cartwheel?
4. why did I get this gift card with my purchase??
and really stupid questions that could be answered if they just opened their eyes. Like where candy is at the registers or where the gift cards are.

"Do you work here?" Nope, I just happen to be wearing red and khaki, and a target name badge.
"Can we use employee bathrooms?" Are you an employee?
"Since it didn't ring up, I guess it's free?" If you want our AP guy to chase you out of the store, sure.

Get used to answering the guest's question about where the product is that Target has never carried. Even after you look it up on a myDevice, ask everyone over the walkie, and stare intently at the spot on the shelf where this product would be if we carried it, the guest will still believe we carry it and blame you for your stupidity.

Get used to answering the guest's question about where the product is that Target has never carried. Even after you look it up on a myDevice, ask everyone over the walkie, and stare intently at the spot on the shelf where this product would be if we carried it, the guest will still believe we carry it and blame you for your stupidity.
"But your website says you have it!!"
"If you scroll down just a bit, you'll see that it says its not sold in stores."
"I'm going to hold you personally responsible for me wasting 20 minutes driving to your store when it was totally avoidable by reading the website or calling the store."

"But I bought it here like 10 years ago at a Target across the country!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back