Archived Corrective action question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got written up for cursing. It says it is a coaching and the probation is for 12 months. I thought it was only 6 months for the first write up and 12 for the final. It also says that any further performance issues will result in further action "up to and including termination"....

My questions...why is it for a full 12 months and will I get terminated if something else happens within 12 months with no final warning?

It changed to 12 months awhile ago. Unless it is egregious, you would get a final before termination.

Thank you! My TL made it sound like the end of the world being written up and then I read what was released on workday and it freaked me out. She didn't want to write me up but the SD insisted.

Geez. They would have to write up every single person in my store hundreds of times per day.
Me , me , me my sd sees me at my worse and cussing 🤬Iike no other , but he looks at me and says rough day huh , and I reply fuck yeah it is . Lol never been coached for that and I’ve never coached my inbound team for it either . Being on the line sometimes feels good just to say fuck , and the line keeps moving.

Depends on offstage or on the floor. BR or Clerical are not for delicate ears but the salesfloor and front end should be as polite as possible.
It was in the backroom and our sd found out and she doesn't approve of cussing. I think they used me as an example to get people to stop doing it.

Me , me , me my sd sees me at my worse and cussing 🤬Iike no other , but he looks at me and says rough day huh , and I reply fuck yeah it is . Lol never been coached for that and I’ve never coached my inbound team for it either . Being on the line sometimes feels good just to say fuck , and the line keeps moving.
My whole team and I cuss all the time but I guess she got really tired of it and used me as an example of what would happen if we keep doing it. Whenever we say it's a stressful day or something similar she corrects us and says it's not stressful, it's just busy. I'm like um no. You get on the line and push truck every single day and then tell me it's not stressful. She's fresh out of getting her master's. Way too young and inexperienced to be an sd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back