Archived Cosmetics pre distro cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know a way to do a pre distro case lookup. The 3/10 transition is coming in this way and we're up against inventory. It would be nice if you could look up the contents like assortments.

I agree it would be nice to look up the contents like assortments. However, no there is no way to look up the info on pre distro cases. You will have to backstock them but I would recommend backstocking them in the same general area so that when they pull it will be an easier pull. If you don't have the room to backstock it, you can always do a precount sheet, but thats usually frowned on because they prefer little to no precount sheets.

I did some research in Store Applications and found you can generate a report from the DCP Container Lookup if you know the truck date. For example, I did a test on a Pre Distro that had been opened and partially back stocked from today's truck. I punched in the pick label numbers from the box and did a look up from today's truck. It generated a report minus the barcodes which you get when you investigate assortments. You need an ETL login to do this.

I think this would be helpful for pre distro cases that set after an inventory, as in our case. You could simply give some the task of generating a UPC sheet with quantities and then create a temporary location that you'd STO into.

Does anyone know a way to do a pre distro case lookup. The 3/10 transition is coming in this way and we're up against inventory. It would be nice if you could look up the contents like assortments.

I only typically have to do it for inventory prep but there is an assorted case report under store applications. That report will allow you to see whats in each assortment case. :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back