Got punished for not noticing coupon fraud after grace period

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this site... I don't know how to change my real name. I don't think I was being derogatory just my opinion

If you want a name change, PM a mod and they will take care of it for you.

LOL you take your job way to seriously... you work at Target and make minimum wage....haha. If you were to get reported you won't have your job for long... and if target would allow what you do Retail Girl they would be closing more stores.. and you'd be out of your entry level job.

I am hoping you are secretly one of the coupon ladies who is trolling the forums. That is my guess because not only do you seem to have no grasp on what an ETL makes (minimum wage?) but you seem to look down on the practice of denying coupon abuse and fraud, which NO Target employee would do.

I have been denying them for YEARS like I have mentioned and have never gotten in trouble in any form. A call to Guest Relations doesn't do anything. Any STL that has ever gotten involved will turn to me after they deny the coupons and tell me, "Next time they ask for your manager, just tell them you are the store manager so I don't have to deal with them." and stores at the end of the day will be more profitable. Coupon Abusers clear our shelves of product (meaning real guests cannot buy it) and pay almost nothing for it. We then accept mass amounts of coupons, which if audited, could result in us not earning the value back due to the items not matching up. They also clog up our lines at the front end, making us call for backups and wasting payroll. Overall, the coupon abusers just made us more trashy of an environment and turned away our real clientele.

I am hoping you are secretly one of the coupon ladies who is trolling the forums. That is my guess because not only do you seem to have no grasp on what an ETL makes (minimum wage?) but you seem to look down on the practice of denying coupon abuse and fraud, which NO Target employee would do.

I have been denying them for YEARS like I have mentioned and have never gotten in trouble in any form. A call to Guest Relations doesn't do anything. Any STL that has ever gotten involved will turn to me after they deny the coupons and tell me, "Next time they ask for your manager, just tell them you are the store manager so I don't have to deal with them." and stores at the end of the day will be more profitable. Coupon Abusers clear our shelves of product (meaning real guests cannot buy it) and pay almost nothing for it. We then accept mass amounts of coupons, which if audited, could result in us not earning the value back due to the items not matching up. They also clog up our lines at the front end, making us call for backups and wasting payroll. Overall, the coupon abusers just made us more trashy of an environment and turned away our real clientele.

Don't forget the ones that verbally abuse cashiers and anyone who tells them "no". We had a couponer almost get violent one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back