Covering an ETL?

I have a leader going out on leave they will be taking place of them as an ETL but without the promotion. After asking my HRBP the same question I could not get an answer the team lead wants to be promoted in the very near future so doesn’t wanna ask out right but was wondering if there should be some sort of stipend pay for them. The ETLs out and they will be covering. I got a I don’t really know from my HRBP I really like this leader and don’t want to see them get themselves in trouble does anybody have any information on this or have you ever heard of this even happening a team lead taking place for ETL for over four months

This is not your business.

Someone looking to be promoted could well step up and take on a temp role. Interns make about as much as a TL.

My greatest question is should they get paid the difference for six months of coverage for a direct superior and it’s definitely my business because of the politics. I apologize for the run-on sentences that’s what happens when you use talk to text. Anyways I fully believe that they should be promoted especially if they’re expected to work the extra hours, But is it worth even bring it yup without throwing a person under the bus

Of course they will get OT but I believe there should be some sort of stupid but my HRBP literally said they have no idea

Another etl from another store can cover your etl is an option. The key holder tl's can cover too with no extra pay.
Your hrbp doesn't have to tell you anything. You can ask your SD instead.
Your message is confusing with runon sentences.
Again I apologize for the run-on sentences the team lead used to be a senior team lead before it flipped over. I don’t want to go to the store director again because it will seem as if the team lead is jockeying for a pay raise, which they are not. I’ve asked the store director and got told to ask my HR BPs and they said they didn’t know. I know what the answer most likely is in that snow but it doesn’t mean that it’s fair but what really is. I genuinely appreciate everyone’s support and reply

And to be honest this is on a need to know basis .
I know it’s on a need to know basis but I would be the one who needed to know to change the pay grade, I had another team lead that just got promoted and they got bumped back down to $15 an hour for the last three weeks.(fixed now but still) I just want to make sure that I don’t screw anybody over.

Shack it up as being an srtl it’s same shit anyway . Because I bet this Tl that is covering for this Etl is not working 12-14 hours days without getting paid . So in the end if he/she was srtl before then this should be just like before .
I think we’re going to use it as a development but our plan is to have them work 10 to 12 hours OT a week anyways at that point it’s almost worth just promoting

So long as the TL isn't criminally underpaid, I assure you if this TL is pulling 10-15 hours of OT a week, they're making more than an ETL anyway.

The pay isn't the issue. If the person wants to get promoted, it's the title. They can code someone as an "acting".
Thank you !

50hrs/week, 40 of it is regular and 10 is OT at minimum TL pay ($19.00) is about $54,000, so the pay difference might not be much, depending on the cost of living.

Is this TL expected to coach and recognize other TLs while he is pretending to be an ETL?

50hrs/week, 40 of it is regular and 10 is OT at minimum TL pay ($19.00) is about $54,000, so the pay difference might not be much, depending on the cost of living.

Is this TL expected to coach and recognize other TLs while he is pretending to be an ETL?
Yes they are along with transitions adding 30% truck volume from last year, and setting the expectation for 4 other TLs.

Back