Archived Curious... Has anyone ever been questioned about this site? By someone at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been questioned about it, but I try to either keep my stories vague enough that they could be from any store in my group , or I embellish a bit so they don't recognize my store.
The only person in my store that I know is on here hasn't posted in while, and when we've talked about it, it's only been as I direct mentions, like: did you see that..., etc.

There is a TM at my store who always talks about the Target reddit page but no one dares mentions BR. I was on this site on my break and my STL came up behind me, freaked me out LOL

What can he do to you?

I don't GAS WHO knows I post here.

They don't like it they can tongue me anus.

That's exactlywhat I say. Plus IDGAF if they find out I post here. I've always made my opinions clear regardless and what needs to stay confidential stays confidential at all times.

I've talked about the website in general with several TM's at my store, but I never get specific about things on the site, and I always tell them I don't have an account and only browse from time to time. There are only two people that know who I am and I know who they are on here, and they are each at stores over 100 miles away :p

When I was full time I talked to a few other members about it. One of them eventually joined and i quickly figured out who they were. They actually took a shot at me on here and the next day at work I called them out on it. They turned bright red. My responses when I was full time I was more secretive and gave away less info that could expose me. Now I dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back