Archived Curious... Has anyone ever been questioned about this site? By someone at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of cyber policing Target does to preserve their public image as a "nice" company, I'm sure they know of this site. Furthermore, I wouldn't be afraid to stake a bet that there are some higher ups posing as forum regulars to gauge what the reaction is regarding planned roll outs and policy changes, as well as to try and extinguish any non-Brand sentiment.

With the amount of cyber policing Target does to preserve their public image as a "nice" company, I'm sure they know of this site. Furthermore, I wouldn't be afraid to stake a bet that there are some higher ups posing as forum regulars to gauge what the reaction is regarding planned roll outs and policy changes, as well as to try and extinguish any non-Brand sentiment.
Plot twist, you're one of them

I tell people I'm on this site. If asked, I don't tell my username but I tell them it would probably be easy to figure out who I am. Only a couple other team members (and one ETL) have even heard of the site, but none of them come on it regularly. It's a great resource to have and I'd recommend it to others, but they aren't work-obsessed nerds like I am...

I NEVER talk about this site. If anyone asks, I'm gonna act dumb. I try not to even put too much detail into my experiences at work because management at my store could go "Didn't so and so deal with this?" and find out its me.

I haven't even updated my profile picture from the male symbol. I will never look at TBR on Target's Wifi, or anywhere in Target.

I'm glad you brought this up...while it's probably not a big deal for some people, I can understand why others wouldn't want it known they frequent this site.

I'm not sure how I'd handle that...although if someone was looking for a place to chat and/or learn about Target related info I'd really consider recommending this site.

I'm actually corporate, currently knocking out six figures a year.

I'm here to spy on everyone.

I figure posing as a CA would fool all of you...

aaf_shifty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back