Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
The target bottles' labels are LOTS easier to read, I like the different color bands to figure out who's meds are whose (in a full house) & my great-aunt finds them easier to open because of the flat sides.
I find it very difficult to open the CVS bottles with the safety caps, whereas I had no trouble at all with the Target bottles. We definitely had a safer bottling system before. I don't know why CVS made the decision to not use it. It's the most frequent complaint that I hear about the changeover.

Anyone else getting phone calls and walk up guests upset that we are not a full scale CVS store with CVS services?

I've heard a number of complaints, mostly about general merchandise and CVS brand items, but some of the better ones include Money-gram and Passport photos.

Anyone else getting phone calls and walk up guests upset that we are not a full scale CVS store with CVS services?

I've heard a number of complaints, mostly about general merchandise and CVS brand items, but some of the better ones include Money-gram and Passport photos.
Are these people serious?

Daily. I don't know how distinguished we are from a stand alone CVS on Google or wherever, but people come to the counter after looking us up online and expect that we have full CVS store capabilities every day.

I find it very difficult to open the CVS bottles with the safety caps, whereas I had no trouble at all with the Target bottles. We definitely had a safer bottling system before. I don't know why CVS made the decision to not use it. It's the most frequent complaint that I hear about the changeover.
I checked our survey comments the other day and literally the ONLY complaints we had on them were about the bottles!!!

Daily. I don't know how distinguished we are from a stand alone CVS on Google or wherever, but people come to the counter after looking us up online and expect that we have full CVS store capabilities every day.
If you google CVS stores near me, we don't show up AT ALL! And if you use the store finder, it lists our services as pharmacy/immunizations.

Last edited:
I've noticed that when I help people in the OTC section they think that all of that area is CVS. They just don't understand the separation. I partly understand it because all of the backer paper is light blue and matches the pharmacy.

Has anyone heard when (if?) we will be going to the new scheduling system? It would be nice to not have to keep a paper copy all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back