Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been having trouble with the CVS alarm panel constantly beeping in the morning?

Every day since we got the conversion, it has been making this constant annoying beeping sound from the time we get in at 6 until the pharmacist arrives and shuts it off just before 9.

The flow TMs who work that area have to listen to music with both earbuds so that they don't go insane from listening to the beeping for 3 hours.

Has anyone been having trouble with the CVS alarm panel constantly beeping in the morning?

Every day since we got the conversion, it has been making this constant annoying beeping sound from the time we get in at 6 until the pharmacist arrives and shuts it off just before 9.

The flow TMs who work that area have to listen to music with both earbuds so that they don't go insane from listening to the beeping for 3 hours.

That means someone has tampered with the door/gate/alarm. Let the pharmacist know so they can call it in.

That means someone has tampered with the door/gate/alarm. Let the pharmacist know so they can call it in.
No it's like that literally every morning and is already doing it when we walk in. It continues doing it until the pharmacist arrives 3 hours later to open up.

In addition to having no contract with LNI since conversion, our state has lost contract with state Medicaid. COB issues are still not able to be resolved between many of our common insurances, and RXConnect remains an insanely disappointing set back.

We were told to be excited that CVS was a pharmacy first health care company, not a retailer that shoved a pharmacy in as an after thought, but Target never served us these kinds of problems.

I wonder if either company is regretting this decision. I've found that CVS is a terrible company that is guided only by profits. Isn't a business supposed to make profits? Of course, but a company whose core business is healthcare should care more about the people they service. I was proud of my job and felt like I made a difference at Target. Not so much at CVS. I find myself constantly apologizing for our prices, but I still work my hardest to get people the best deal even though it's discouraged.

I've gotten texts reminding me to pick up Rxs DAYS after I'd picked it up.
I've also gotten 'ghost' texts telling me I need to refill a drug I JUST picked up.

I noticed one of the comments was that the pharmacys haven't been stocking the diabetes test strips and supplies.
Is this a common thing or just that one guest's customer's experience?
Seems like a major issue if it's true.

I noticed one of the comments was that the pharmacys haven't been stocking the diabetes test strips and supplies.
We are still fully stocked at my pharmacy with all diabetic test strips and supplies. We receive them from the CVS distribution center, so it could be that some pharmacies aren't ensuring that their inventory counts are accurate. That's a major failure on their part.

My GUESS;

The patient used to pick up testing supplies on the diabetic end cap at TARGET before. Now all testing supplies is in CVS.
many CVS in Targets don't have any form of space to leave diabetic testing supplies at all visible to the patients/guests.
In my pharmacy if someone wants to see diabetic supplies we have to walk around a corner and retrieve it for the patient to see. There is no space for merchandising visible diabetic supplies in our pharmacy, so I imagine this person is noticing the same thing, and has simply not asked.

This is a huge loss to my store. We are also losing our contract with BCBS of Texas starting January 1, another huge loss to my store. This deal gets better and better everyday.
my wife got told Jan 1st her BCBS insurance can not be used at CVS. Different State. The wording was CVS wanted a higher reimbursement, BCBS said no.

I've gotten texts reminding me to pick up Rxs DAYS after I'd picked it up.
I've also gotten 'ghost' texts telling me I need to refill a drug I JUST picked up.
The texting is HORRIBLE!!! I keep getting texts asking me if I want them to contact the doctor for a refill. I keep replying "No," but a few days later, another text comes asking the exact same thing! I'm about to go in the system and deactivate the damn rx!!!

Not all BCBS plans are "losing" CVS, though. A friend is in her open enrollment period and her company is switching to Caremark for the PBM. I heard all BCBS ACA plans have dropped cvs though???

My wife works for a city agency who have BCBS insurance. I normally pick up her RX as it is right in the store, now she will have to switch and make a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back