Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get billed for the premiums ? Or is Target giving it out as a freebie

I'm sure premiums will be billed. I don't see Target giving free insurance to non-employees but it hasn't been specifically stated that I've seen.

I wonder if CVS will have their own (crappy) camera system, separate from Target's. And... I bet our camera coverage will be removed/limited when all this is said/done.
Probably both. CVS will likely pop in their own cameras as well, while Target will maintain theirs since it is still their registers on the counters.

Best to view it as it's trying to be implemented - two separate corporations /stores. Each having its own requirements and concerns for profitability and security.
I expect CVS to have as much as they can of what is in its stores regarding cameras, security practices, employee shrink, HIPPA, access controls, intellectual property protection... you name it. Where there is overlap or other unusual cooperation will be driven by business needs and prearranged agreements. I'm sure there will be lines crossed at local levels, but you better believe LP from both corps will be watching things, and there will be seemingly random write-ups for people that do the crossing.

They have informed the stores. Press release will be tomorrow morning at 6 am CST. We announced it out to teammates that today is the last day to get their free flu shots or use their discounts. Public will know after the press conference tomorrow first thing.

We were told it would be paid out, just like if we resigned or Target was terminating us for any other reason other then selling us, and that our length of service with Target would be used for length of service with CVS regarding how much vacation is earned once we become CVS property employees.

We were told they were being paid out. We did not have any new communication yesterday though.

Gotta love the consistent communication. I've heard more factual information here than from our HCBP. I have a feeling it's only going to get more frustrating as we start to transition. Thanks for the info!

So what does this mean for RX Rewards? Nevermind, read back a few pages, sounds like they are discontinuing it.

I'm annoyed mostly as a person with superscription. I purposefully switched from CVS to Target Pharmacy because of the RX Rewards. Now there's no difference between the one inside my work and the one on the corner of my block, except the latter is closer. Might as well switch back but that's a fucking hassle.

Last edited:
Gotta love the consistent communication. I've heard more factual information here than from our HCBP. I have a feeling it's only going to get more frustrating as we start to transition. Thanks for the info!
Same here. My DM hasn't exactly been forthcoming with info...

Yes, I believe the close has happened. We had to do controlled substance inventory last night. Also, I got paid today and my paycheck included all of my vacation time and personal holidays.

How soon until the register's "backup cashier to the pharmacy" is disabled?

Good morning, I just wanted to share something with you all. This filing contains some extra information that were apart of the Pharmacy Operation Agreement between CVS and Target "note the part where there was a confidentiality agreement between the two companies on November 14, 2014". I also wanted to let the technicians especially to check there bank account this morning - there is a Target check in mine, not sure why.

Attachments

• SEC_Filings__Investor_Contacts,_News,_Stocks_&_Events__Target_Corporation.pdf
    775.1 KB · Views: 56
Yes, I believe the close has happened. We had to do controlled substance inventory last night. Also, I got paid today and my paycheck included all of my vacation time and personal holidays.
I saw that I had a deposit, but can't get the numbers to work??? Even if I add in my vacation time, I'm still under the amount I was paid...after taxes, there's an even larger discrepancy. o_O

According to the conference call this morning we are to wear red and khaki for today omly along with our CVS name badge and answer the phone "Thanks for calling CVS Pharmacy formally Target Pharmacy can I interest you in a flu shot today." Well I added the can I interest you in a flu shot today - don't forget that CVS can and will call in to make you everyone is asking about the flu when answering the phone. After today we are not to wear red and khaki together.

Good morning, I just wanted to share something with you all. This filing contains some extra information that were apart of the Pharmacy Operation Agreement between CVS and Target "note the part where there was a confidentiality agreement between the two companies on November 14, 2014". I also wanted to let the technicians especially to check there bank account this morning - there is a Target check in mine, not sure why.
Because you were terminated by Target and by law they have to pay you. While the time frame can very from state to state some require the payout the very next business day. Easiest to just do it for everyone.

Don't forget that if you are 100% vested with Target you will be paid out the full amount that is in your Target Pension Plan - This is not your Target 401(k) account.

I saw that I had a deposit, but can't get the numbers to work??? Even if I add in my vacation time, I'm still under the amount I was paid...after taxes, there's an even larger discrepancy. o_O
I haven't been able to look at my check since I can't access ehr from home. My check seemed like a lot. I'm interested in seeing the breakdown when I get to work.

I haven't been able to look at my check since I can't access ehr from home. My check seemed like a lot. I'm interested in seeing the breakdown when I get to work.
Don't bank on seeing it there either unless you get a paper stub....ehr has been down there as well :rolleyes:

Because you were terminated by Target and by law they have to pay you. While the time frame can very from state to state some require the payout the very next business day. Easiest to just do it for everyone.
So, would the check include our hours from yesterday? What if we had punch corrections?

The traditional pension plan was dissolved over 10 years ago. So that probably wont affect many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back