Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told we take our trash back now and use the baler. We never did this before. Just wait until a CVS employee gets hurt in Target's back room. It will happen!

And if someone asks us about clothing, I don't work there is an appropriate response now. We don't. We are carrying out like lunches to Food Ave, so if it is not pharmacy related I am not concerned by it. The guest is as capable as I am of finding a Target employee!

They labeled the 10 lockers at my store...upsetting those who usually use those specific lockers...some Twrget TMs ignored the labels and were called back to the TSC to move their stuff. But now CVS has more lockers than they have employees.

They also have a designated place in the refrigerator in the breakroom. They are allowed to use our microwave and were informed after they use the microwave they need to leave the breakroom. Oy.

This seems pretty rediculous and a bunch of us thought that when we were told that at our huddle today, since like almost all the workers in our "CVS" are past co-workers with us.

They labeled the 10 lockers at my store...upsetting those who usually use those specific lockers...some Twrget TMs ignored the labels and were called back to the TSC to move their stuff. But now CVS has more lockers than they have employees.

They also have a designated place in the refrigerator in the breakroom. They are allowed to use our microwave and were informed after they use the microwave they need to leave the breakroom. Oy.
We were assigned 10 lockers as well, though several of the ones they gave us are broken, so we may have fewer working lockers than CVS employees... I wonder what whoever at CVS and Target HQs that came up with the locker and breakroom etc stuff when making this deal was thinking...

We
We were assigned 10 lockers as well, though several of the ones they gave us are broken, so we may have fewer working lockers than CVS employees... I wonder what whoever at CVS and Target HQs that came up with the locker and breakroom etc stuff when making this deal was thinking...
We
haven't been assigned lockers yet, but I have a feeling I know which ones they will be and I will throw a fit if they are!

We were told to requisition a small fridge for the pharmacy. It serves a dual purpose because it gives us a makeshift "table/counter" on which to eat....

Well we are still going to help guest's as best as we can, if the guests need help in a certain department are we cant leave the Pharmacy we will still call guest service so they can walkie a TM. I would hope that TM's we have worked with for years will still be nice to us, we have not changed just who we work for.
We did get our 2 rows of lockers and the shelf in the fridge yesterday. The rest will work out in time I am sure.
Wishing everyone a great day.

We helped everyone except for one guest who came to me asking to unlock the perfume. I went to reach for the walkie to call someone until I realized we didn't have one anymore. I felt horrible directing them to "find someone with a red shirt to help".

So we just picked two rows in the end of the bank of them. Pissed off a couple team members who always use those...Lol.

We are going to put up a call button across from pharmacy so they can suggest they use that to get a tm to help.

It still hurts my heart when I hear how we are treating them. I know my peeps are getting goodie baskets from me specifically.

The split and changes are most likely going to be rather harsh initially. I think it's easier for the higher-ups to start out with as much separation as they think they can get, and move to a softer stance over time. It's easier to relax things than it is to tighten up. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I just try to remember to be human wherever I am, and treat people directly in front of me with respect.

One of the GSAs made a comment to me yesterday about "not being able to fraternize with us anymore," so it makes me wonder what they were told. I know something was said because that's not a word she would normally use o_O

One of the GSAs made a comment to me yesterday about "not being able to fraternize with us anymore," so it makes me wonder what they were told. I know something was said because that's not a word she would normally use o_O

I can hear it now...

"Sorry team, but we don't associate with those CVS employees."

I'm sure once CVS fully takes over they're going to have a mass bullseye burning day for all Target Pharmacy workers. Bring all your Spot shirts, throw 'em in a pile and your new CVS Rx Manager will do the honors. Then they bring the contracts out where one signs away thy soul to CVS.

Surveys aren't printing at the pharmacy registers anymore. At my pharmacy we were still helping guests with otc products all day. I don't anticipate that changing.

Right, but they can still use their survey from their OTC or healthcare purchase to gripe about the Pharmacy. Its all in one general area.

Anyone else feel strange getting dressed for work today? :oops:
Yes!! So very strange. All of my Target people talked about how strange it was to see me not in red and khaki.

My store team (outside of ETLs) have been very supportive. They all know it's hard on us, but we're still friends. The Target team has been talking to me about how ridiculous the policies are- no breakroom usage, no volunteer events, etc. They still want us to be a part of their team. It makes me sad how divisive the two companies are trying to make this.

Will the CVS locations inside Target continue to use clear RX? Love the design of those bottles.

Yes!! So very strange. All of my Target people talked about how strange it was to see me not in red and khaki.

My store team (outside of ETLs) have been very supportive. They all know it's hard on us, but we're still friends. The Target team has been talking to me about how ridiculous the policies are- no breakroom usage, no volunteer events, etc. They still want us to be a part of their team. It makes me sad how divisive the two companies are trying to make this.
I wonder if the PX team will have their own time clock in the PX.

I wonder if the PX team will have their own time clock in the PX.
Yes, we will start clocking in via the computers in pharmacy. I think that starts on January 31. That's the date that Target stops processing our payroll and CVS starts processing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back