Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email about the dress code. No ties were mentioned. It stated solid colored blouses, polos, or button downs. No red shirts at all. This is interim until we actually become cvs, then we will switch to scrubs.

How soon until the register's "backup cashier to the pharmacy" is disabled?
Our pharmacy is using Addt assistance to notify us if a guest has a hba question as they are not to answer those anymore and they can no longer use our walkies.

I still think the "they can't answer guest's questions" is a bunch of bullshit like no I am not able to give this guest the advice on the difference between two cough medicines

What? The pharmacy can't answer questions about OTC medications any more? That wasn't what was said a couple of pages back.

Guest survey metrics...

Any guess if HQ changed the survey? An unhappy guest can use the OTC or Healthcare experience if they bought associated products as well has having a pharmacy stop.

Last edited:
Surveys aren't printing at the pharmacy registers anymore. At my pharmacy we were still helping guests with otc products all day. I don't anticipate that changing.

They labeled the 10 lockers at my store...upsetting those who usually use those specific lockers...some Twrget TMs ignored the labels and were called back to the TSC to move their stuff. But now CVS has more lockers than they have employees.

They also have a designated place in the refrigerator in the breakroom. They are allowed to use our microwave and were informed after they use the microwave they need to leave the breakroom. Oy.

So most of the day we had tm's coming by the Pharmacy and saying "We cant talk to you" very childish

During the all store huddle, as they said, "they can't do this, this or this..." It made it sound like we were divided. One of the TMs said, "and don't say hi to them." The LOD specifically said we should say hi and talk to them. But the way it was presented before that made it sound pretty ominous.

They also said the only target employer that can go behind the counter now is the LOD. Not an LOD...but the official LOD on duty.

Wow.. I'm hoping once the dust settles everyone will calm down, actually I'm sure it will. It was just alittle rough on us today and maybe they thought they were being funny. we didnt!

I overheard someone ask a CVS worker where something was today...and they said "Sorry I don't work here, I work for CVS"

I overheard someone ask a CVS worker where something was today...and they said "Sorry I don't work here, I work for CVS"

I would say that a decent person would just tell the guest where to find the item...but our pharmacy has done everything possible to never learn where a single thing is in the store.

Saw a new worker behind the pharmacy today in plain clothes and was wondering why. All the other works had on red and khaki though still. Then I saw the same plain clothes worker go back to the baler to put some cardboard boxes in it. Since they don't work for target, are they allowed to use our baler? ha

Saw a new worker behind the pharmacy today in plain clothes and was wondering why. All the other works had on red and khaki though still. Then I saw the same plain clothes worker go back to the baler to put some cardboard boxes in it. Since they don't work for target, are they allowed to use our baler? ha
That is a good question. Are they allowed to use the bailer? I would think not...

That was incredibly rude of that team member. Every person that works in my pharmacy is very familiar with the health and beauty area. We constantly help guests there and that's not going to change! My store doesn't have enough team members to help guests everywhere, so I feel like it's very important that we continue to help.

I will say that as a 19 year Target employee that I was very sad today. The reality of not being part of Target really sunk in today. I was still courteous to all guests today, whether they needed help in the pharmacy or not. I hope that other pharmacies do the same.

That was incredibly rude of that team member. Every person that works in my pharmacy is very familiar with the health and beauty area. We constantly help guests there and that's not going to change! My store doesn't have enough team members to help guests everywhere, so I feel like it's very important that we continue to help.

I will say that as a 19 year Target employee that I was very sad today. The reality of not being part of Target really sunk in today. I was still courteous to all guests today, whether they needed help in the pharmacy or not. I hope that other pharmacies do the same.
How does it feel being a 19 year CVS employee? Must be strange to say I been working for CVS for 19 years.

Our pharmacy is using Addt assistance to notify us if a guest has a hba question as they are not to answer those anymore and they can no longer use our walkies.
Depending on the question, we are absolutely supposed to answer them. We can't answer stock questions or something like that, but if it "pertains to a guest's health," we ARE supposed to answer them!

While holding a boys clothing shirt the guest asked if we sold this in a smaller size and where to find it.
Okay....definitely NOT "healthcare related," but still a d!ck move. Just say, "I'm not sure what sizes it comes in" and direct them to the boys' department.

We got a quick huddle just about this today. They sent out an faq to stores which specifically states you can and should continue to say hi to pharmacy people...seriously? No mention about breakroom and no labeled lockers...hoping unless cvs bitches we can ignore those. Glad we hit our goal for flu shots already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back