Archived Cyber Monday madness, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 3 guest service tm, working all at the same time, refused to process the STS orders. A flex tm spent her entire shift at guest service to do them and watched the bored gs tm sit around, chat, and play on their phones. While the other flex tm had over 1000 DPCI’s to pick. Can we find a way to distribute work evenly please ?
LOD should be reassigning work. That is how it should be done.

3 a day?? Like the full -sized ones? Totally full?

40 foot trailer so no. UPS trailers range in size from a small 28 footer to the full sized 48 footer. The 40 foots are actually 39 feet 6 inches long, 8 feet high and 7 feet 8 inches wide.

They'd pick up at 6am, 2pm and 8pm. Roughly... They never showed up on time and at times there were so many pallets in the back the new trailer was almost full not long after it arrived.

We had a staff of 15 running SFS 24 hours a day for 10 days. We're down to a staff of 10 during normal business hours and only one trailer a day.

Now people are trying to return items that were processed during the outage- but they weren't ever charged!! Card lookup doesn't work or the receipt! Big loss!!!! Had to do no receipt returns to make it right!
So.. they have the item, weren't charged for it, but want money for returning it? I hope youre not actually giving them money/giftcards.

Our 3 guest service tm, working all at the same time, refused to process the STS orders. A flex tm spent her entire shift at guest service to do them and watched the bored gs tm sit around, chat, and play on their phones. While the other flex tm had over 1000 DPCI’s to pick. Can we find a way to distribute work evenly please ?
That would not have flown with me or my store. First of all, we rarely have three TM’s at GS. Secondly, we rarely have much down time in my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back