Corporate Dear Corporate...

What does it do and have you tried applying for access? Since you already know about myAccess I would guess you have though lol
I originally wanted to be able to put an issue on their Github repo that the developer.target.com "Team Member" login does not actually work unless you have an email. Since that post I was suddenly granted access to the developer portal, and others are still unable to log in without an email, meaning that some mysterious HQ person granted me access? That or it glitched.

I originally wanted to be able to put an issue on their Github repo that the developer.target.com "Team Member" login does not actually work unless you have an email. Since that post I was suddenly granted access to the developer portal, and others are still unable to log in without an email, meaning that some mysterious HQ person granted me access? That or it glitched.
Someone likes your stuff.

it would make more sense not to put out an app that is at best in early beta testing.

it would make sense to actually act on feedback from people who know what they are doing it would make sense to not start this rolling dumpster fire as we are trying to get ready for Q4 during a bloody pandemic with the world about ready to tear itself apart.

It would make sense to not be what we have become.

it would make sense to have Brother Brian leave the company so we can become what we were.

--

well that took a turn…

Are you a tech team member? Recently all tech team members got email access so that could be the case. You could try calling CSC if you haven't already. I would choose the option for AP as you usually get someone that knows what your talking about and can escalate it to the correct area vs someone from a call center in India/South America where they are usually routed for general inquires or after hours.

Are you a tech team member? Recently all tech team members got email access so that could be the case. You could try calling CSC if you haven't already. I would choose the option for AP as you usually get someone that knows what your talking about and can escalate it to the correct area vs someone from a call center in India/South America where they are usually routed for general inquires or after hours.
Oh yes I am. Why did they get emails? Man I was hoping it was some kind mysterious HQ person. :(

I’ve had email for ages but no others in my store or at the sister store which I’m friends with that whole crew have access so 🤷🏻‍♂️

It be nice if corporate goes backwards in time before it’s to late. Not having dedicated teams hurts the stores Asants or not. Truck Freight should all be completely pushed before store open & yes those TMs can still help on the floor with guests. If a DBO is a thing then they should be in their own department at all times of shift besides breaks/lunches. If we are “all 1 team” then ETL’s & Leads should be out on the floor as well “Leading by Example”. They should also have to follow a break lunch schedule as well not just got all at once. They can also check and do emails via the Zebra’s they wouldn’t put that as a available function on them if they didn’t want it to be utilized. OPU/SFS batches before they call out for assistance they should be in them as well That goes back to the “All 1 Team” slogan. The no box case backroom doesn’t work with the amount of fright dumped on stores granted I know it’s Asants as well but it doesnt help OPU/SFS it does the opposite. It can’t stay clean and organized because they are greedy on giving hours to get things done. Before the rant gets to much longer might as well end it with this one. No more announced visits if you really want to see how the stores are show up announced, if they are truly checking the cameras now about masks then they should be checking the rest of the store and spot all the issues as well.

It be nice if corporate goes backwards in time before it’s to late. Not having dedicated teams hurts the stores Asants or not. Truck Freight should all be completely pushed before store open & yes those TMs can still help on the floor with guests. If a DBO is a thing then they should be in their own department at all times of shift besides breaks/lunches. If we are “all 1 team” then ETL’s & Leads should be out on the floor as well “Leading by Example”. They should also have to follow a break lunch schedule as well not just got all at once. They can also check and do emails via the Zebra’s they wouldn’t put that as a available function on them if they didn’t want it to be utilized. OPU/SFS batches before they call out for assistance they should be in them as well That goes back to the “All 1 Team” slogan. The no box case backroom doesn’t work with the amount of fright dumped on stores granted I know it’s Asants as well but it doesnt help OPU/SFS it does the opposite. It can’t stay clean and organized because they are greedy on giving hours to get things done. Before the rant gets to much longer might as well end it with this one. No more announced visits if you really want to see how the stores are show up announced, if they are truly checking the cameras now about masks then they should be checking the rest of the store and spot all the issues as well.

I love this rant so much. You hit it on the head. But not only that, you help me appreciate my store so much more, because ETLs do pitch in on the floor and backroom. They are there with us. I love my store. Not perfect, but damn great for me.

They stopped scheduling me for visits cause I said I would tell the visitors that everything is always cleaned up before they come and it's nothing like it always is. Oop
Lmao. I just stay out of their way cause I will tell whoever in my way honest things. Like don't put that back in my cage... its a misort and not mine and I'm too busy to bring it back to the line.

No more announced visits if you really want to see how the stores are show up announced, if they are truly checking the cameras now about masks then they should be checking the rest of the store and spot all the issues as well.
Corporate doesn't give a rat's ass though. Neither do the districts. If they cared and wanted to see reality they'd throw a few unknowns in for the seasonal positions (easier time to get someone hired) until two or three are hired and get the scoop from the inside over a few weeks and then do a completely unannounced visit with the results.

Corporate doesn't give a rat's ass though. Neither do the districts. If they cared and wanted to see reality they'd throw a few unknowns in for the seasonal positions (easier time to get someone hired) until two or three are hired and get the scoop from the inside over a few weeks and then do a completely unannounced visit with the results.
Undercover Boss - learn how it REALLY is ! Though I pity the poor soul that has to walk in MY shoes .

Lol. No one wants to hear from tms at our store its very much don't stick your head up cause you'll make your betters look stupid/ they won't understand why what your saying is important.

Back