Corporate Dear Corporate...

OMG can you imagine?

Then again, once everything got back up and running we would just have Black Friday on another day - I wonder how many folks would return and if the company would lose much in the way of sales overall for Q4. Black Friday really isn't the be-all, end-all of Holiday shopping like it once was. It's not even the biggest shopping day of the year. Still, it would definitely feel like a retail Apocalypse when it was happening!

Dear Corporate: Can you improve the design of Target Giftcards by having the scan barcode in the same place on all cards (some cards require the guest or TM to scan the upper left-hand corner) and make it simpler to peel/scratch the access code, and make the access code large enough for most people to actually read - i.e. 8 point font?

Dear Corporate: Can you improve the design of Target Giftcards by having the scan barcode in the same place on all cards (some cards require the guest or TM to scan the upper left-hand corner) and make it simpler to peel/scratch the access code, and make the access code large enough for most people to actually read - i.e. 8 point font?
I’d be ok with the different barcode setup if POS had a proper “whoops! Wrong barcode! Scan the other one” message, instead of the current “invalid card” message, which confuses everyone

Dear Corporate,
Why is it that labels in the same product line are so inconsistent? The DPCIs for Up and Up vitamins are all over the place. Is it really that hard to design the labels so the DPCI is in the same place across the whole product line?
Sincerely,
Going Cross-Eyed TM

Dear Corporate,
Why is it that labels in the same product line are so inconsistent? The DPCIs for Up and Up vitamins are all over the place. Is it really that hard to design the labels so the DPCI is in the same place across the whole product line?
Sincerely,
Going Cross-Eyed TM
You think vitamins are bad. When I was working there, there was gripe water, completely identical, one dpci belonged in pharmacy OTC area and the other belonged in baby hardlines.

You think vitamins are bad. When I was working there, there was gripe water, completely identical, one dpci belonged in pharmacy OTC area and the other belonged in baby hardlines.
Oh, it's still the same with Tylenol - one in HBA, one in Mom & Baby - the boxes look identical but the UPCs are different. Some lip balms are like that too, both Chapstik and EOS brands. And Burt's Bees. And character Band-Aids. I always scan those things.

But I still wish they could figure out how to format the labels so the DPCI is in the same place across a product line. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard, but maybe it's the last thing to fit in and so it's a case of "that DPCI thing will fit right here in this weird place so let's put it here."

But I still wish they could figure out how to format the labels so the DPCI is in the same place across a product line. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard....."
YES! Particularly with Target-brand products, it would save our company money by reducing time wasted in the stores trying to find the DPCI and UPC. Corporate, if you want a suggestion on how to save money, here it is!

Dear Corporate,
You know this pandemic thing? Well, here are some suggestion for planning product volume. Stock up on learning toys, games, crafts/projects, and books for parents losing their minds. Stock up on Chrome books, too, PLEASE, along with gaming systems, controllers, and games. Kids are bored and going to virtual school. While you're at it, make Thanksgiving merch GO BIG! Everyone will celebrate Thanksgiving like never before. For Christmas, get ready for a shitload of SFS orders but fewer store sales.

Good luck. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Dear Corporate,
You know this pandemic thing? Well, here are some suggestion for planning product volume. Stock up on learning toys, games, crafts/projects, and books for parents losing their minds. Stock up on Chrome books, too, PLEASE, along with gaming systems, controllers, and games. Kids are bored and going to virtual school. While you're at it, make Thanksgiving merch GO BIG! Everyone will celebrate Thanksgiving like never before. For Christmas, get ready for a shitload of SFS orders but fewer store sales.

Good luck. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Trump does not want to trade with China. Everything tech comes from China.

Lots of the best tech products are actually Korea, or Japan.

Samsung? Korea. LG? Korea.

Dear Corporate: Thanks for finally sending hand sanitizer stations to stores last week. But isn’t that one of the easiest and first things you should’ve done? We’re 5 months into this thing, lol. Also, I’m highly suspicious of the quality. The CDC says hand sanitizer should be at least 62% alcohol, but this stuff is magically “fragrance free” and doesn’t burn the cuts on my hands. It feels like water mixed with soap.

We had them for months . Even the receiver has one , and also by the baler and throughout the backs room and salesfloor . We also have a tm at the front offering masks
Oh, that’s weird we didn’t get them. We’re in New York, and more specifically our county was the first in New York to have confirmed cases, which turned into a large outbreak here.

Oh, that’s weird we didn’t get them. We’re in New York, and more specifically our county was the first in New York to have confirmed cases, which turned into a large outbreak here.
I think our pmt ordered a bunch. They aren't motion activated though.

Please bring back online planogram or some version that lists all the current pigs that SHOULD be set. If a pog is taken down before its time and untied (accidentally or intentionally to temporarily flex something out) , I find it difficult to reset it to what should be there.
Go to greenfield you will find it

Attachments

• 94264441-A4D0-4F3C-BEAB-695AC207D308.jpeg
    94264441-A4D0-4F3C-BEAB-695AC207D308.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 9934A28C-B3A4-4E9C-8952-9A497EA58885.jpeg
    9934A28C-B3A4-4E9C-8952-9A497EA58885.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 31
  • 039FB163-9703-40D9-AF7A-D6E132A66C47.jpeg
    039FB163-9703-40D9-AF7A-D6E132A66C47.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 35
Back