Archived Dear Plano

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I also find it funny how most people bash flow, but if they need something pushed that their slow ass team can't, they come straight to flow to pull us. Can't be messing up TOO badly.

I try to cut flow some slack. But as someone who's worked a lot of flow, including the line, push, and backstock, I get real mad when have to fix an entire section just because someone can't stock correctly. Same goes for zoning and flexing on hard lines team.

And I also find it funny how most people bash flow, but if they need something pushed that their slow ass team can't, they come straight to flow to pull us. Can't be messing up TOO badly.

I get it some people take the flow bashing too far and you take that personally.

I can say 2 or 3 of our best tms are on Flow but of our laziest/slowest tms most of them belong to flow.

A HLtm can put things in the wrong place but the LOD may notice. Or he will deal with it when a guest can't find what they are looking for.

The problem with flow is there is little oversight. Too much emphasis on speed and by the time errors are noticed they have left the store already.

As an HR I can say we hire just about anybody with a pulse for flow. That's the problem.

I get it some people take the flow bashing too far and you take that personally.

I can say 2 or 3 of our best tms are on Flow but of our laziest/slowest tms most of them belong to flow.

A HLtm can put things in the wrong place but the LOD may notice. Or he will deal with it when a guest can't find what they are looking for.

The problem with flow is there is little oversight. Too much emphasis on speed and by the time errors are noticed they have left the store already.

As an HR I can say we hire just about anybody with a pulse for flow. That's the problem.

I also want to add the thing where flow apparently has to minimize backstock as much as possible instead of pushing properly.

We've only pulled flow once since Q4. To help push patio on a week they only had 3 trucks. Otherwise they are a last resort. They pushed two carts from truck right after Easter set.... I'd love to tell you that they got it right with empty shelves to push onto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back