Archived Dear Plano

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hrs 46min pull time, mostly SEA1-3 on Monday; 36 POG Seasonal batches. Grrrr.....

Stop setting asiles and then not pulling your pog. That shit drops into the cafs if you didn't know making backrooms job much hard and giving salesfloor a massive CAF to push

Thanks
It doesn't autodrop anymore so it makes for a real easy mistake and a real easy excuse for a lazy tm to not drop it manually.

4 hrs 46min pull time, mostly SEA1-3 on Monday; 36 POG Seasonal batches. Grrrr.....
I know dude. we were blowing through the cafs two days around and hit a fucking road block when Seasonal ended up being 3 hours long

Please fix the capacities and research your aisle when you set it instead of when you've finished setting the department. Instocks, flow and backroom don't have the extra hours either. It would also be a big help if you put up the new labels when you do a revision.

Last edited:
Please fix the capacities and research your aisle when you set it instead of when you've finished setting the department. Instocks, flow and backroom don't have the extra hours either. It would also be a big help if you put up the new labels when you do a revision.
Preach it.

Dear Plano, if you have a problem with a pog, don't just set it and forget it. Everytime I find the problem it annoys the living hell out of me.

"We don't have time to fix it, or that was how it came from corporate. We will fix it when a fix is sent from corporate until then it is what it is."

When you guys realize that a pog dropped in the CAF rounds are you not popping a POG clip or note on those pulls and leaving them for POG? We do.. Salesfloor ain't got time for their shit that they get hours for.

Dear Plano: Clean up the fucking floors when you're done setting your shit up. Fucking hardlines shouldnt have to run n get a broom to sweep up 20+ labels on the ground that you didn't "have time" to get to. Y'all work til almost the last second and leave in a rush to meet your scheduled out time. NOT cool.

Glad I'm not the only one with with Plano issues. It's one thing to backstock the asiles they pull of the shelves. It's another when they spread out 3 TMs and beds, Dom's and plug end up being 40 minutes each because you fucks want to take your numbers.

Dear Plano
I need you to take care of the leftover fixtures that came in for the latest reset you have finished. It comes in on pallet before reset. After you've cherry picked what you need either put the leftovers in fixture room or let's go ahead and recycle it. Just get out of signing and receiving's way.
Have a nice day
Venordontmesswithme

Welp, make one. As a brtm I don't really see what we do that makes anyone elses job harder except combining pets and chem cafs. We are out of everyone's way for the most part

In general I love my backroom team but priority pulls in theory shouldn't have backstock.

As far as this being a s--- on Plano thread. My stores has a pretty good Plano team. My only issue is you guys are the only ones getting 40 hours while the rest of the store is working with a skeleton crew. Don't act like backstocking your stuff is a pain. No one else has the hours to do it.

UIXz3fm.jpg

Dear Plano, please measure.

I'll tell you something, Plano gets massively screwed by corporate on measurements. All the time. I can't tell you how many times some lazy POS who made a pog and sent them out just didn't bother to give an item any measurements at all. So it just defaults to 1 inch wide. Can wreck that shelf all the way down the aisle.

That's not even getting into things like items that sit between two shelves not having room to fit because of the shelves support brace is, well, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back