Archived Department Adjacency Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronics Man

Electronics Team Member
I was wondering, is the adjacency floor map for a particular department (in this case electronics) availible to print off of workbench? Or is this something that I have to wait for from our Plano TL? I know in the past I have received them from our Electronics TL, who in turn gets them from Plano. In this case though, our Plano TL is out on maternity and our Electronics TL is busy dealing with the Toys transition. The Videogame transition is coming up soon, and I don't like flying blind as far as where particular perm endcaps are ending up after the videogame displays are coming down.

The last videogame transition was a disaster because it happened right when the Wii U was released. The Nintendo rep was in and insisted on setting up the Wii U display right then and there, and I didn't have the adjacency map to know where it was going. Everything was out of whack, and the SFT ended up having to do more work than needed because the Wii U was not just on the wrong side, but it was on the wrong launch pad!

I didn't know if the maps were something I could print out myself off workbench or not. I tried looking myself and couldn't find much of anything. Thanks!

You can't print them anywhere, however you can mysupport for a copy. There is a form under planogram, adjacency issues, missing adjacency to ask for a copy, it normally takes less than a day for them to get back to you with a pdf version.

The form just needs to know the department, department #, and the set date requested. I use it all the time when adjacencies don't get delivered to the right people.

The adjacency would come in the store mail in a white box. Usually the PTL will get them. You could also Mysupport for one as Ajax mentioned.

I have looked at our adjacency already. Looks like Xbox and Playstation are switching sides. They are also adding in two sections of the Disney Infinity which releases on the 18th next to the Skylanders. Your SFT/Reps should be taking down the PS3/Xbox displays on the endcaps and they will be replaced with accessories.

Ah ok thanks guys. I did talk to our BR/Instocks TL, she is also filling in for the PTL till she comes back. She gave me an extra map.

Yeah our Sony rep came in today to pick up the PS3 and VITA. SFT is going to send away the 360.

My question now is.... did anyone else get a D207 STORE OPTION pog? What the heck is it? Me and the BR TL couldn't make heads or tails of it because there is no such thing on the map! All the POGS are mapped out where they are supposed to go, but for some reason we have this left over POG. All it is, is just an endcap of NOP games, but there is already an NOP EC on the map and a POG to go with it! I thought maybe it was just an optional POG if we had a free endcap or something, but the BR TL believes it has to go somewhere. I mysupported the issue before I punched out today.

OH THAT'S WHAT THAT MEANT!

Yeah I have that message board, but I skimmed it and filed it away and figured that I didn't really have to worry. lol Wow, ok cool thanks again.

One more question. What does it mean when a planogram is a LBL and not POG or REV? I know that POG is a complete reset, and REV is revision and SPL is sales planner etc... but what is LBL? Our BR TL is worried about tying two pogs to one end cap, because we get dinged for it on some report. The one though says VG EC Label, so doe that make it ok that it's tied with another POG to one end cap?

Yes, it's just an extra POG for the labeling, often used when it's a single brand across multiple products, like Apple, or video games, for things that change price and/or packaging often. It's similar to the labels that are just for sizes in Intimates and Shoes. It's supposed to be tied to the same location, and usually the label planogram disappears after a while anyway.

One more question. What does it mean when a planogram is a LBL and not POG or REV? I know that POG is a complete reset, and REV is revision and SPL is sales planner etc... but what is LBL? Our BR TL is worried about tying two pogs to one end cap, because we get dinged for it on some report. The one though says VG EC Label, so doe that make it ok that it's tied with another POG to one end cap?

you see it a lot in POGs that use the small labels (toothbrushes and mirrors are 2 that come to mind that do it)

Ok gotcha! Thanks a lot guys, I'm trying to keep things running as smooth as possible for this. Now that I have all the loose ends tied up, everything should go well next week. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back