Archived did they change the dress code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned you have to have multiple pairs and rotate to get any wear out of work pants, don't care the brand you wear them most of the week you will wear them out in no time. Or as I say, worn out pants mean you work.
I've got about six pairs of them I rotate through. I think I've just got shit luck lol.

I've got about six pairs of them I rotate through. I think I've just got shit luck lol.

No its how you are built. Cause I have a similar issue the upper thighs wear right through.. A few to many pounds but many years of riding a pedal bike, built some legs and they have never really left.. And stuff just isn't made like it was. I bought my husband some cargo shorts and they are much thinner than the ones from last year. I know they won't be around next summer.. Where he has pairs we got a couple years ago, sure faded but still going..

I am finding asants on dress code. My current store will make you feel awful for not wearing khaki even though they aren't supposed to but yet people where plaid all the time where in my previous store that was a big no no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back