Archived Discount Card Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone laminate their discount card? Or find a way to print the barcode onto a plastic card? I go through a card every few weeks that either gets bent or distorted to a point that it won't scan. Some cashier's are cool with keying in the discount manually while others aren't. I've thought about taking a pic of the barcode from a new card and scanning that from my phone at the register instead but haven't gotten the new card yet.

Anyone have a more durable alternative to the flimsy paper card?

Anyone laminate their discount card? Or find a way to print the barcode onto a plastic card? I go through a card every few weeks that either gets bent or distorted to a point that it won't scan. Some cashier's are cool with keying in the discount manually while others aren't. I've thought about taking a pic of the barcode from a new card and scanning that from my phone at the register instead but haven't gotten the new card yet.

Anyone have a more durable alternative to the flimsy paper card?

My discount card is laminated. :)

I use the Mobile Pocket Loyalty Cards on my iPhone for my TM Discount, Cartwheel barcodes, and any other store discount/loyalty cards.

I laminated mine as well. I just wish I had thought to print out my Cartwheel barcode and slip it into the same cover....

Ask your HRTM to laminate it for you. I laminate them for our team members. I thought it was standard across stores but maybe not.

My team and I also laminate it for TMs.

Yeah, sadly, not all stores do it. Whenever I shop at another Target, they are amazed at my laminated card.

I added mine to the Android pay app as a loyalty card. I believe Apple wallet or passbook or whatever they're calling it now allows the same thing

I actually never stopped to think about that, but we have a laminating machine in the office with HR.

I should just have them do it for me.

I have mine laminated, but I've seen TM's that cut out the barcode and tape it to the back of their redcard. No need to worry about taking both out that way. ;)

also another alternative is they make single laminate sheets i buy them and laminate my own discount card :) dont have to bother anyone that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back