Archived Disgruntled Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on what you go to school for.

Business, but still. You can go to school and get a good degree, but you are less likely to find a job that will pay you good for that degree. Many companies find it cheaper to outsource to India.

We never used to spread hours around evenly to low performers. We used to have 3 main people work electronics through the week, with a couple of people thrown in to cover 1 or 2 closing shifts during the week. We were way more efficient when it came to scheduling. Now we are taking the entire block of electronics hours, and splitting among 6 people. Some of the guys are coming in for 4 hour shifts, then we will have a gap in coverage until a mid(that we wouldn't need if you would just schedule the opener an 8 hour shift) comes in, then a closer. There is easily 1 hour Monday-Friday being wasted, with 8-10 hours being wasted on Sunday. They say that the Guest Driven Scheduler says that's what they are supposed to schedule. Well to my knowledge, atleast back when I wrote the schedule for Electronics, you aren't supposed to have gaps in coverage. Now in my case, I have suspected them of trying to force me to quit since I make $12 an hour, and am not a TL per say. But they will have to performance me before that happens.

Now being prioritized? Always been that way for my store.

I have 5.5 hours this week coming up. I have 5.5 hours the next week too. All three of the HL TLs are at 38 or above.

My next paycheck will be for 11 hours. It's sickening. Why even bother?

Hours on the new schedule have been drastically cut at my store, but our ETLs seem to have prioritized for TMs who can be global. The Pharm. tech. is basically just covering the lunch of the ETL, yet goes to one of the specialty teams for almost full time hours, same with the instocks team; they have been moved to different teams for most of their hours. MMB also is now mostly plano. It seems as if they finally figured out to reward the longest hardest working TMs because at any time we can switch workcenters depending on the needs of the day. I have done three different workcenters on any given day recently. The seasonal employees who were lucky enough to stay on however are not getting many hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back