Archived Do you check the ETL schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crumbdumb

Living the American Dream
Not gonna lie, I check everyday (sometimes multiple times a day). There are two ETLs I like, two that I hate and two that I'm slowly starting to hate. Also, there's one SrTL I really like and love when she closed and one that I hate.

Last edited:
Nope. Gotta deal with whoever it is, so doesn't make much difference. I like all my ETL's tbh though, or at least don't dislike them. I've went out to the bar after work with one of them, would do so with two others potentially.

No why would I

Some ETLs are jerks and some ask you to do things that are counterproductive, interfere with other must-do tasks or are just plain stupid.

One's a pure asshole (STL) and I never want to be around him ever. One's an asshole to a lesser extent, but she's been nice to me lately after I complained about some things she said to me to multiple ETLs and I used the integrity hotline; still don't like her and generally avoid her.

One's generally nice and don't have a huge issue with her, but she's a bit clueless. One's new and generally nice and I don't have much problem with her.

One (my LOG-ETL) is a lapdog to the STL. He's nice but he's clueless and makes getting my must-do takes harder.

The last one (she's been here the longest among ETLs) is generally nice to me and doesn't ask for more than I can handle. We had ano issue a few weeks ago (I was in the right), but she apologized. I use to not like her, but now she's my favorite ETL.

I always checked during my cash office days. Our STL was always very late... I would not get into the office sometimes until I was 30 mins late on a good day.... she was rarely on time.... and it pissed me off! If I were that late everyday, id be spoken too, than given a coaching, and corrective action! ugh...

Last edited:
I do but only if I need to partner with someone not in the daily grid.

All part of the job got deal with the good and the bad ones. Just come in do your job go home it retail not brain surgery

If a certain ETL tells me to do something counterproductive and I don't have time to get my backroom tasks done because of it and I get attacked the next day by my LOG-ETL or BRTL, I'm gonna have a problem with that ETL.

Doesn't matter to me, as CA I don't care who the ETL is when I spend half my shift outside.

As a GSA I end up paying close attention to it since it's good for me to know who's in the building so that I know who I can partner with.

It depends, I do like knowing most times.
sometimes if I'm covering a break in fitting room I'll glance at the schedule and see.

I know the lod schedule pretty well. But right now, one sr TL is on loa so it's a little different. I just go in surprised, sometimes pleasantly.

i check, just to see if the stl is in.. and only because she gives me half way decent projects to do. our instocks team is basically set up to serve etl's/stl.

Not so much anymore, but before we got an APS I would check to see when my boss was working so I knew if I/we could actually do something productive.

I check, it tells me what he mood of the store is going to like and who I need to partner with if any issues arise.

Partnering basically just means getting together with someone else in order to strategize. For example, if the Starbucks TL needed to borrow one of my cashiers to cover a break, they would "partner" with me and we would talk about it. I might also "partner" with the LOD for direction as to what tasks need to be prioritized.

The ETL's schedules are usually set except for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Monday - ETL A closes
Tuesday- ETL B closes
Wednesday - ETL C closes
Thursday - ETL D closes

It's pretty predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back