Archived Do you wear an earpiece?

Do you wear an earpiece?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TMs look fine with them. We look like little kids talking into walkies sometimes.

Best thing about using an earpiece is you can switch to 3 secretly...

I am totally guilty of that lol. Hey AP go to three. LUR goes to 3 and listens lol. LOD to GSTL, hey GSTL go to 3. LUR goes to 3 and overhears that a cashier called out. LUR gets on the phone and starts calling cashiers to cover the shift. Few minutes later GSTL walkies me and tells me a cashier has called out. I wait 2 minutes to tell her I got someone coming in :p.

LOL @ anyone worried about how they look / what people think about them wearing an earpiece.

nelson-laughing-o.gif

hahahahaha Lmao.
Well let's see what kind of looks tomorrow when i get my earpiece secret service one on... Lmao.
Just act like you don't know what people are talking about. Pretend you don't have it. Also, seeing as this was yesterday, how was it?

As a GSTL my team members, (especially guest service tm), LOVE that I'm like the only one who consistently wears my ear piece. Makes me look like I have more authority when I come over to the service desk for a guest complaint/return fraud.

As a GSTL my team members, (especially guest service tm), LOVE that I'm like the only one who consistently wears my ear piece. Makes me look like I have more authority when I come over to the service desk for a guest complaint/return fraud.
A serious look makes you look like Ap:)

So I just started using mine for CA shifts. Question though…how do you keep the wire out of the way? The part from the speaker to the earpiece?

I have my own. No sharing. Ew.

It's fantastic when I have to go to the service desk to settle an issue for a guest. I think it's a combo of the attitude and the ear piece.

I mean yeah I keep it under my shirt, but what about the last bit from the microphone to the ear?
It sounds like an in ear piece. You would clip mic to the top of your shirt. If you have an ear piece that has a hook for over the ear, clip the mic to the near the button hole or clip to top of shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back