Does this seem right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behavior
So at our store we have an executive hr, and then another hr person underneath them. Since about November they have added a third person to the hr team to help the number 2 person.

My question and problem is this, the third person is an obnoxious teenager who’s been there since maybe June. It was fine at first, but after the holidays everyone got their hours cut. Which was expected. But this teenager is getting 30-36 hours a week while the rest of us get maybe 16-20 and can’t complete our work.

is this fair? And is there someone I can go to about this? I can’t imagine why a third hr person is needed now that it’s January. We could really use those hours for the rest of the departments to complete our loads and daily responsibilities. I really want to contact someone about this, but since it’s only helping hr, I feel I can’t talk to them. Anyone have any suggestions?

Well you don’t know what hr has to do on a daily basis . I have etl hr , Tl hr and 3 hr tm . They don’t just sit at the desk and answers calls or do schedules , or keeping up with tm who needs training , or filling out the sick hours , or payroll, or terms , or interviews scheduling , or orientation should I keep going?

Well you don’t know what hr has to do on a daily basis . I have etl hr , Tl hr and 3 hr tm . They don’t just sit at the desk and answers calls or do schedules , or keeping up with tm who needs training , or filling out the sick hours , or payroll, or terms , or interviews scheduling , or orientation should I keep going?

im not saying there isn’t work to do up there. But there’s works to do in every area. So why is hr the only area getting taken care of? Also, why not use a seasoned team member that had a family and bills and not some dumb child?

For reference, she sat at the desk today showing people pictures of herself from her phone. Would that be one of the hr tasks?

If your gonna come here with a stupid ass name like " Throw Away" and get pissed at the responses here, your are in the wrong place. We are not reddit and if you want legitimate advice don't be a dick about it. If someone is getting hours and its an issue for you be an adult go to HR ETL about it.

Our hrtm's @ the store from Neptune were busy ALL the time and were very helpful. To the OP: Back Off or you're going to bitch yourself right out of a job. Grow up.

You don't own Target and therefore what you think should or shouldn't be done doesn't matter. Work what you are scheduled and let go of the rest.

*Not your circus, not your monkeys*

Where did I say I own anything? I’m asking for advice and getting attacked. I’m in the right here

Our hrtm's @ the store from Neptune were busy ALL the time and were very helpful. To the OP: Back Off or you're going to bitch yourself right out of a job. Grow up.

Again, was looking for advice. I know you all sit around on here all day and pretend your important to the company. Thought you might be able to help. Fuck off as well.

fuck off twat. Learn to read and write. You’re an absolute loser when it comes to 2nd grade level stuff huh?
I'm the loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at who is getting pissed over someone getting more hours and refuses to be an adult about it

I'm the loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at who is getting pissed over someone getting more hours and refuses to be an adult about it

you are a loser. You’re on a target forum all day long. I asked if something seemed weird at my store. That’s it. You’re pathetic and can’t spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back