Archived Does your job call you when you are late to work?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you work 5 days a week, that's 130 hours of unpaid time annually.

Just saying...
Not every store lets tms clock in 5 min early. Just because the time clock will let you doesn't mean leadership will. Asants

I've never been late either (i always show up at least 10 minutes early just to be safe) so I would hope if I was running late someone would call because that would probably mean something was wrong

Ya'll are missing my point.

qy8zGg2.gif

Not every store lets tms clock in 5 min early. Just because the time clock will let you doesn't mean leadership will. Asants
Isn't that in the handbook though?

Isn't that in the handbook though?
We had an etl who wouldn't let us clock in till right at 6 am on the dot. She said there was too much payroll wasted by people clocking in early. So for two yearsv that was the "rule". Now they don't care.

Calls are never made from my store. Something about a policy about never contacting TMs. They used to reach out asking for help on the rare occasion that 90% of the shift called out but a local ordinance now prohibits any sort of offers of additional hours lest the TM be paid extra ... which ain't gunna happen haha. So now ... no calls period.

5-minutes early is allowed at my store providing you proceed directly to your work center and begin. Otherwise, HR gets a bit salty ... with good reason, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back