Archived Does your store have mannequins in the clothing section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store recently put in mannequins in the clothing section. All the mannequins are headless.

We have the full complement. Rtw/mens/infants/bgi/c9 inovation.

We have them. The sitting baby ones are the scariest because one of their legs comes off.

Yep. I don't think it makes us look any more upscale. They looked okay at first, but ours are already kinda broken, so a lot of them are leaning too far back or look lopsided. I think they look kinda tacky. If Target is going to do shit like that, it better look good, otherwise it just looks stupid.

I will say though, they are great for displaying clothes, because I can't deny they catch my interest every time I walk past RTW.

I sometimes like to fantasize about how I'd update the store to enhance the store appearance. I wish we'd take inspiration from Nordstroms. They keep it simple. It's all about good lighting, and clean, shiny surfaces. And most importantly, nothing is broken or dusty.

I really don't understand why they can't cross-merch.
Yeh, that outfit looks nice but add a statement necklace, a bangle bunch or a stunning pin & it can add some pop; maybe increase add-on sales.

We have them. The sitting baby ones are the scariest because one of their legs comes off.
The baby mannequin is creepy, but my fellow SLTMs love to mess around with it.

I really don't understand why they can't cross-merch.
Yeh, that outfit looks nice but add a statement necklace, a bangle bunch or a stunning pin & it can add some pop; maybe increase add-on sales.
We do that to the mannequins in RTW/Accessories :eek: The one in Accessories tends to get more dressed up in scarves in bracelets than the RTW one which tends to be put in a dress or other Mossimo items.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
I once found one of the boy mannequins pantless. Guest wanted them and apparently handled it by themselves.

The baby mannequin is creepy, but my fellow SLTMs love to mess around with it.

We do that to the mannequins in RTW/Accessories :eek: The one in Accessories tends to get more dressed up in scarves in bracelets than the RTW one which tends to be put in a dress or other Mossimo items.

We were told we can't cross merchandise. From the big up VML boss

We were told we can't cross merchandise. From the big up VML boss

That guy should be fired. I'll take over. I have a vision!!!

Seriously though...how do you get into VM?

The reason they don't have head is because the people can imagine themselves wearing the clothes... acording with the merchandaise techniques.

The reason they don't have head is because the people can imagine themselves wearing the clothes... acording with the merchandaise techniques.

I've been told it's because they're easier to dress and undress without heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back