Archived Dyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone know what month the red magazine usually has the 40% off Dyson coupon in it??! I wonder if target will even have it this year....

It usually happens in the July issue... but since Target is doing RED quarterly I'm not sure if it will happen this year.

I've been eying up the Shark Professional; reading the reviews, people seem to like it as much as Dyson.

A while ago, I found a DC25 at my store for $115 and some change. We also has some Xbox and DS clearance not too long ago. Oh and $34 tomtoms just before the holidays :)

It usually happens in the July issue... but since Target is doing RED quarterly I'm not sure if it will happen this year.

The Dyson rep was in my store last week and mentioned that it would be happening again soon. I got this second-hand though, and that's all that was passed on to me, so I don't know exactly when it will happen or how it will be managed (RED, or a supply sent to the ETL-HR to distribute, etc).

I've been eying up the Shark Professional; reading the reviews, people seem to like it as much as Dyson.

Someone told me to be careful with the shark steam mops, apparently the moisture can damage your hard wood floors.

Not gonna help with your question any, but I hav the Dyson 25 and it's great. Three cats (one a long haired) there are rooms you walk in where you think "This room is clean" Run the Dyson and it just pulls up containers of cat hair

did anybody see the new dyson signing that was posted on RED360 last week?!?! It's part of the up and up brand. LOL JK!!!

Attachments

• dys.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back