Archived 70% Dyson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyTarget

Has anyone been able to find the Dyson Ball Allergy Upright marked down to $149.98?
I have the DPCI but not sure if I can post it. Some stores are reporting it.
It's listed as active, but i'm going to grab a MyDevice and check it in P/C in the morning.

Doubt it, our district has somebody boosting Dysons...

Can't imagine a dyson would go to 70% clearance... madness.

There are a couple of web sites that give the DPCIs of extreme markdowns. They tell you which stores are supposed to have the items. We are getting a lot of calls from smug people that have "the DPCI and I know you have the..." Ugh!

Hmm, I had a similar problem with the Roku 3. A guest bought it in one store for $99. Then he came to our store, and wanted a price adjustment, because in OUR store, the DPCI comes up at $29. The thing is, I don't understand why he didn't just buy it at OUR store if that were the case. Why buy it at another store, and then come to ours for an adjustment? Really weird.

Anyone know if it's similar to this Dyson issue? Is it an error of some kind? How do we address this issue? With this guest, we told him he'd have to go back to his original store. It was a same day purchase anyway, so it wasn't letting us "fix" it anyway. It's super fishy.

We don't price match other stores' clearance prices. So, if wanted it for the lesser price, he'd have to go to whatever store has it for that price. My store is out of stock or I'd definitely see if they had it for that price and grab it! lol

Has anyone been able to find the Dyson Ball Allergy Upright marked down to $149.98?
I have the DPCI but not sure if I can post it. Some stores are reporting it.
It's listed as active, but i'm going to grab a MyDevice and check it in P/C in the morning.

Ticket Switch?

Hmm, I had a similar problem with the Roku 3. A guest bought it in one store for $99. Then he came to our store, and wanted a price adjustment, because in OUR store, the DPCI comes up at $29. The thing is, I don't understand why he didn't just buy it at OUR store if that were the case. Why buy it at another store, and then come to ours for an adjustment? Really weird.

Anyone know if it's similar to this Dyson issue? Is it an error of some kind? How do we address this issue? With this guest, we told him he'd have to go back to his original store. It was a same day purchase anyway, so it wasn't letting us "fix" it anyway. It's super fishy.

Because you're not supposed to do a price adjustment on clearance items. Clearance is sometimes going to be different from store to store based on how much is left of it and such. So while it might be clearance at your store, it probably wasn't on clearance at another store.

It wasn't a clearance price.

Soooo...had a guest today try to return one of these without a receipt. But because of this thread, I told him he'd have to produce a receipt or a credit card in order for me to process the return. GSTL came over, went and looked up his receipt, of course he couldn't find it. Looked up the DPCI and found that the store hasn't sold that model in months. Buh bye!

Soooo...had a guest today try to return one of these without a receipt. But because of this thread, I told him he'd have to produce a receipt or a credit card in order for me to process the return. GSTL came over, went and looked up his receipt, of course he couldn't find it. Looked up the DPCI and found that the store hasn't sold that model in months. Buh bye!
I'll have a stroke if I go into work and see a dyson returned with no receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back