Archived E&E Remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our store is getting a remodel. The ETL that was supposed to be here for the remodel got hit by a car in the parking lot in our store and got a concussion basically putting him on medical LOA. I was gonna be the innovation TL and by the looks of it, still am. I am new to Planno which seems like what I will be doing. My STL is basically filling in for the injured ETL, but he is busy with so much its basically on me. The POGS came in the mail a few days ago and I am lost on what to do. Has anyone gone through a remodel can give me an idea what to expect?

zvCw1LK.gif

We had out TL Remodel go overnight with a couple people. Presentation came in at 4. Had pushers come in at 8, staggered. Our construction crew slacked so it out us behind.

Honestly, partner with a store near you that has gone through it already. This forum is great. But response time is not always timely, nor exact as we want. If you partner with a nearby store, you can call them as needed. But if you have a seasoned signing ninja like hardlinesmaster said, they are gonna be your best friend. Also a longtime solid pogger. They will be able to whip through everything before you can blink, and things will run very smooth.
Things that dumbfound you, can wait a day or two, the ninja, & pogger don't know, turn to the forum for. Generally we more or less get on after work & wait till the next day to find info, get home then post. Except hardlinesmaster. :rolleyes: I think he lives on his phone. But a true gem of a help. Good luck!

Is it whole remodel or certain areas? Your signing ninja is your best friend,
From another thread:
We had a remodel SrTL that worked over night with the remodel team. Managing relationships and workload with the fixture contractor and the construction foreman. We also had an ETL-Remodel who worked during the day when no remodel team was there. Not sure what she did. Sometimes there were refrigeration, plumbing, and electrical workers there during the day.
Thanks
sigma7

Be ready to hold a crack the whip on the contractors and electricians. I think most stores have found that you're largely limited by their speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back