E&F U/A new sorter operators

At my rdc being told e&f u/a and mechanics will become full time sorter operators now.... OB team members will just work reject line and mezz jammers... Being told it's pyramid wide...

At my rdc being told e&f u/a and mechanics will become full time sorter operators now.... OB team members will just work reject line and mezz jammers... Being told it's pyramid wide...
I was told this as well...........over a year ago. Don't hold your breath to happening soon.

There’s a lot going on behind the scenes. I think this could only be beneficial as the buildings operations are at stake. You need a team to grow with on the mezz. My old team we could operate without even speaking. I met the guy who comes and runs tests on the mezz. I was up there with them and I accidentally hit the E stop. It was 2:05 and everyone was gone. I thought I would end up screwing up the diagnosis since the Estop was activated. You have no idea how terrified I was. I remained calm and was able to reset the lines and we were good. Haven’t seen them since. Do they even run off the sorter anymore on Friday’s? Again my old PC was there.

Last edited:
Back