Archived EHR Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about a week now, I've been trying to log into EHR, but it keeps saying my TM number or password is incorrect. I've called to try to reset it three times now, but it still won't allow me access. Is there someone at my store that could help, or do I just have to keep calling to reset my password and hope it eventually goes through?

After you get your password reset, you have to log in to Workbench first for it to "recognize" the change. Then log in to Ehr. You should be good to go.
We had several TMs try and get in to Ehr and it would just blank out like nothing had happened. After they logged into Workbench and changed and/or reset their password, everything was fine.
This needs to be done at the store.

Same thing happened to me. When it's time for your to change your password, EHR usually won't tell you. What the OP said is usually what happens. It's sad that EHR is like that but it's Target. It makes me mad because how are you suppose to know that it's time for you to change your password? And if you have to change it, shouldn't you be allowed to change it in EHR?

Same thing happened to me. When it's time for your to change your password, EHR usually won't tell you. What the OP said is usually what happens. It's sad that EHR is like that but it's Target. It makes me mad because how are you suppose to know that it's time for you to change your password? And if you have to change it, shouldn't you be allowed to change it in EHR?

eHR used to always prompt me to change my password when the time came. But for the last year or so, it doesn't. So now I use Workbench to change my password (only when I'm on the clock, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back