Archived eHR via Target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All...

Is anyone able to access eHR from their home computer? My store says we can access the new myTime via team member services/eHR link at bottom of Target.com.

I get the following message... "We apologize but EHR is currently unavailable through Target.com. Please access through InsideTGT or your EHR Kiosks."

Thanks!

Nope. Haven't since just after the breach. Then with MyTime I don't even bother.

Anyone else having problems with target.com/viewschedule ? It seems to let you in and then not let you actually see your schedule

Several network services were having issues today at my store, not sure if they were global or not. If so, it might've affected viewschedule.

Several network services were having issues today at my store, not sure if they were global or not. If so, it might've affected viewschedule.

Our PDA's went down about 1am finally came back about 10am. Registers we have a bunch that went down Sunday and have not come back.

Not with spot so far up Apples ass.

ehhh... for a million years you couldn't go to ehr from a Mac without doing hacky stuff. Noww, you can go to it on any browser, but you get a warning. And all of tgt's in store computers are windows PCs.

But the schedule site works on android, os x, iOS and window so I just assumed it was browser agnostic...

I can never access my schedule from home in any browser. Always has an "unexpected error." I can access most things, but never the schedule.

I can never access my schedule from home in any browser. Always has an "unexpected error." I can access most things, but never the schedule.
From another thread. Thanks barcode!
If your store uses MyTime, you are able to check your schedule online! You can do this from your web browser, or most smartphones. If you aren't sure whether your store uses MAX-FSTL or MyTime, no worries, you can try to login and if you aren't on MyTime, it will tell you.

Use the links below to view your schedule:

http://target.com/viewschedule (Optimized for Smartphones)
http://wss.target.com/selfservice (Optimized for PC)

Be sure to use your TM# for the Login, and your Workbench/eHR Password for the Password. If you are unsure what either of these are, see your HR Team or your Supervisor.

If your account is locked, or your password needs to be changed, you will need to login from the store. As far as I know you cannot change your password or unlock your account from home.

I hadn't seen this link until this thread. Couldn't access the pc link, but the mobile link worked. Why is this not shared at our stores?!

So with MS shutting down (there is a God) IE for good has anyone heard how we're going to get access to any of our eHR at all? I noticed even while using eHR at home with IE (ugh) it still wasn't working and wouldn't even go to view my schedule. Eternally sent to "Pay and Benefits" lol.

I am currently going through a transportation issue here which was brought me to this situation, and this site. Unable to get to the store from my home at the moment, I was looking for another way to access my pay stubs. Hearing rumors of being able to access the team portal from home, I did the following. I Googled searched "target ehr" and I came up with a number of results, but these were the top 3. First result, the link I am providing below. Second, the link to this site and forum. And third was to the place to apply at Target, the rest were not relevant. I tried the first one which goes to:

http://www.target.com/spot/team-services

Clicking that will lead you to four options: Virtual Office, Bullseye shop, eHR, and targetpayandbenefits.com. The eHR link takes you to another page, but asks for a Target LAN ID, which is something I do not think a regular team member will have access to. Ask your HR rep at your local store for confirmation. But what did work for me, was the last one, targetpayandbenefits.com.

https://leplb0120.portal.hewitt.com/web/target/login?forkPage=false

You will need to register as a new user. It will ask for the last four of your social and your birthdate, then it will ask for your zip code. Once registered, the rest of your personal information that you put in when you were hired will already be in the system. You will just need to create a user ID, a password, and with the new security measures, you will need to set up 5 security questions. Once you're in, you can access your personal contact info, your pay info, and your benefits. The system also logs you out after few minutes of no activity, and if you try to access it with a different web browser, it makes you go log in again, and it also confirms your identity with the security questions or by sending a code to your phone via text message. So they are very thorough on their security. I was able to verify all of my information that I had given to my store when I was hired. So I do strongly believe that this one is legit. So if anyone needs to access their benefits from home, give that second link a shot. You can also confirm with your HR lead at your store if you're still unsure.

I should note though, when trying to access your pay info, like if you want to print out your most recent pay stub, the site tries to open an additional browser window or tab, and its currently having connection issues. It then times out after a minute. This happens in multiple browsers, or at least the ones I tried were Chrome and Internet Explorer. I contacted the HR operations center, and they said they can mail out a recent stub, or the best option was to print out from the store. Justin who I spoke to at the Ops center said that I had gotten farther than most people have gone when trying to access from home. So that is why I am posting my experience here, so that current team members can know that there is a way to access your benefits from home, in case they are not aware.

Last edited:
You LAN ID is the same username and password you use for everything...eHR, workbench, etc.

So in other words, what you use to log in at the eHR kiosk in the store break room?

I am currently going through a transportation issue here which was brought me to this situation, and this site. Unable to get to the store from my home at the moment, I was looking for another way to access my pay stubs. Hearing rumors of being able to access the team portal from home, I did the following. I Googled searched "target ehr" and I came up with a number of results, but these were the top 3. First result, the link I am providing below. Second, the link to this site and forum. And third was to the place to apply at Target, the rest were not relevant. I tried the first one which goes to:

http://www.target.com/spot/team-services

Clicking that will lead you to four options: Virtual Office, Bullseye shop, eHR, and targetpayandbenefits.com. The eHR link takes you to another page, but asks for a Target LAN ID, which is something I do not think a regular team member will have access to. Ask your HR rep at your local store for confirmation. But what did work for me, was the last one, targetpayandbenefits.com.

https://leplb0120.portal.hewitt.com/web/target/login?forkPage=false

You will need to register as a new user. It will ask for the last four of your social and your birthdate, then it will ask for your zip code. Once registered, the rest of your personal information that you put in when you were hired will already be in the system. You will just need to create a user ID, a password, and with the new security measures, you will need to set up 5 security questions. Once you're in, you can access your personal contact info, your pay info, and your benefits. The system also logs you out after few minutes of no activity, and if you try to access it with a different web browser, it makes you go log in again, and it also confirms your identity with the security questions or by sending a code to your phone via text message. So they are very thorough on their security. I was able to verify all of my information that I had given to my store when I was hired. So I do strongly believe that this one is legit. So if anyone needs to access their benefits from home, give that second link a shot. You can also confirm with your HR lead at your store if you're still unsure.

I should note though, when trying to access your pay info, like if you want to print out your most recent pay stub, the site tries to open an additional browser window or tab, and its currently having connection issues. It then times out after a minute. This happens in multiple browsers, or at least the ones I tried were Chrome and Internet Explorer. I contacted the HR operations center, and they said they can mail out a recent stub, or the best option was to print out from the store. Justin who I spoke to at the Ops center said that I had gotten farther than most people have gone when trying to access from home. So that is why I am posting my experience here, so that current team members can know that there is a way to access your benefits from home, in case they are not aware.

You can use the link to eHR that you got through Google. As @sigma7 said, just use your normal TM number and password to login and there is a working link to view your paystubs in there.

Alternatively, you can go to http://hrportalext.target.com (think HR Portal External and it becomes easy to remember).

The new eHR has a different website now and I can never remember what it is, but you can still get to it by using the link I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back