Archived eHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have trouble logging into eHR at home? It works off and on for me the most common reason it HTTP 404 not found.

I've gotten that in the past, and when that page comes up, I just entirely reload, not refresh, the site and it will generally pop up without having to log in the second time.

It wont load on certain web browsers like firefox or google chrome.. You wanna use Internet Explorer and right click and Run as Administrator.. That will help as well..

Follow it this way using Internet Explorer 7 and above:
  1. Go to Target.com.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Team Member Services".
  3. Right click the "eHR" button and choose "Open Link in New Tab".
  4. Log in like normal. You'll likely get an error, it's fine but don't close anything yet.
  5. Go back to the first tab and right click the "eHR" button again to choose "Open Link in New Tab".
  6. The new tab should prompt for security approval, agree to it.
  7. You can now close previous tabs and use as normal.

This has worked for me and those I have told.

Last edited:
Follow it this way using Internet Explorer 7 and above:
  1. Go to Target.com.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Team Member Services".
  3. Right click the "eHR" button and choose "Open Link in New Tab".
  4. Log in like normal. You'll likely get an error, it's fine but don't close anything yet.
  5. Go back to the first tab and right click the "eHR" button again to choose "Open Link in New Tab".
  6. The new tab should prompt for security approval, agree to it.
  7. You can now close previous tabs and use as normal.

This has worked for me and those I have told.

This works for me as well. I hate having to use IE though, it crashes all the time. I'm a Chrome fan.

You can use some of eHR within Internet Explorer (only confirmed browser that I know of).

However certain parts of eHR are inaccessible from home such as Max Self Service I believe.

I have tried the above and I still get an "HTTP 404 Not Found" error. Very strange

after you get the 404 error close the window and click the eHR link on the dynamic page, that usually works for me!!

It won't work for me either. It won't even take me to the the sign in screen. The HTTP 404 Not found comes on right when I click on ehr. I think it might have something to do with cookies but I cleared it all and still get the message.

I use IE. What I usually do is after I get the 404 error, I close that tab, go back to the Team Member page and click the eHR button a second time, and then it comes up.

What version of IE are you all using (those that can access ehr from home?) im using IE 9 and it doesnt work

i have *recently* successfully used IE9 to get on eHR at home, but I just tried and it didn't work. I didn't bother trying any of the workarounds posted. This is probably temporary, because like I said, I've been able to use it as normal without a problem.

My biggest pet peeve with eHR is that you can't hit the Enter key on the sign-on page...you have to manually click the sign on button. GROSS!!!!

I have never been able to access eHR at home. I get the HTTP 404 Not Found error every time.

i have *recently* successfully used IE9 to get on eHR at home, but I just tried and it didn't work. I didn't bother trying any of the workarounds posted. This is probably temporary, because like I said, I've been able to use it as normal without a problem.

My biggest pet peeve with eHR is that you can't hit the Enter key on the sign-on page...you have to manually click the sign on button. GROSS!!!!

Tell me about it... I'll hit the enter button and then stare blankly at the screen for 15-20 seconds before I remember that I have to click!!! Makes me feel smrt when I do it!! :D

I've tried almost every suggestion here... it does not work at all :c
I guess I won't be able to access it from home... ever..

Greetings and salutations BMT.
Welcome to the Breakroom.
Did you reset your password at work?

well I actually can't even get to the sign in page, but yes I already have
T-T

I get to target.com
click the team member services button
click eHR
the new tab opens but it goes straight to the 404 error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back