Archived Electronics Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I picked up a shift for Sunday, and while I've covered breaks for electronics on a few occasions I'd like to not ruin everything in one night, perhaps even do well enough to have it be a more reoccurring thing. Does anyone have any tips, tricks, advice, hidden gems on the matter?

Closing or opening?
If you are closing, zone, reshop & help all guests.
Opening, you might be doing the ad. Don't forget to turn on tvs!

Sounds like you're closing going off "one night" so

You'll probably finish go backs/push/whatever the opener didn't finish + would be a good idea to check guest services for more. Then you'll probably zone the whole night and help guests answer calls. There should be a checklist in a drawer in the boat so you can just follow that too.

Sounds like you're closing going off "one night" so

You'll probably finish go backs/push/whatever the opener didn't finish + would be a good idea to check guest services for more. Then you'll probably zone the whole night and help guests answer calls. There should be a checklist in a drawer in the boat so you can just follow that too.

This. Depending on coverage, you may also have to zone and work re-shop in nearby departments.

If closing:
Pulls+Returns that the opener didn't finish.
Guest service around E&E until about 6:30
Start zoning in sporting goods toward the end of toys, save endcaps for last (trust me)
Go through E&E
Tidy up returns and zone touchups once the main aisles are done.

If opening:
Check autofills/returns
Fill endcaps in toys and electronics outs
Do pulls and returns as they drop
Guest service all day erry day
Try to leave the closer with as little to do as possible. Might even be able to zone a bit for him/her.

????
Profit

It totally depends on your store. At my store it would be strays and helping guests until it was time to start evening zone, which was toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back