Archived Electronics anti-theft devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowski

Backroom Ninja / Closing TL
So I am trying to find some of the white peg locks that we got with the E&E remodel. We are very low and I am having a heck of a time finding them in the system to order. I don't even have a part number anymore.

We have plenty actual locking peghooks and spiderwrap, but the little white nubs that you use the retractable magnet on the magnetic lock to open.... I cannot seem to find online or anywhere. Our ETL-AP cannot find the part numbers either.

Does anybody happen to know? They are designed to blend in to the new white hanging pegs that came with E&E and are fairly small. Little ovals that flip open to the side when unlocked.

Thanks for any help anybody can give! :D

I don't know their part number but I do know they are terrible(security wise) and wouldn't be surprised if we phase them out. Maybe I can find one of the boxes we have of them hidden in electronics when I'm at work hopefully that would have the part number on it.

So I am trying to find some of the white peg locks that we got with the E&E remodel. We are very low and I am having a heck of a time finding them in the system to order. I don't even have a part number anymore.

We have plenty actual locking peghooks and spiderwrap, but the little white nubs that you use the retractable magnet on the magnetic lock to open.... I cannot seem to find online or anywhere. Our ETL-AP cannot find the part numbers either.

Does anybody happen to know? They are designed to blend in to the new white hanging pegs that came with E&E and are fairly small. Little ovals that flip open to the side when unlocked.

Thanks for any help anybody can give! :D
Someone should have the remodel book that lists all of your numbers, it may also be available on workbench. One last possibility, pull up the POG for the section that uses them and it may have the numbers listed under needed supplies. If all of that fails, my support it as unavailable on sap and they can track down some numbers for you.

My TPS was just telling me about those yesterday. I can't remember what he called them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back