Archived Electronics Demo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJH212

Electronics TM
Starting later this month, every weekend will be featuring an electronics demo of some type. Just curious if this is nationwide or a test trial of some type. If your store has received the displays, I'd love to know! We've been test driving quite a lot recently, including a new truck unloading process and flow process. I was apprehensive about the Electronics demonstrations at first, since we are going into Q4, but they do look pretty neat!

There’s definitely been an uptick in the number of toy demos and electronics demos recently. I think they’re banking on the demos driving sales into fourth quarter. For the most part, it seems to be working, even if people don’t buy the stuff from electronics demos it at least piques their interest so if there’s a deal later they might consider it.

Otterbox is this weekend all info for the stores taking part are available on Workbench the Etl/Tl should of gotten all the info and either passed it on to whomever is doing the event. I had everything printed out for this before the Belkin one last weekend since I’m the go to person for just about everything Electronics wise

Our store had the displays for the table but none of the actual merchandise to sell so this one was disappointing. Same thing happened with the Minecraft event. Merchandise arrived 3 trucks late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back