Archived Electronics transition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i was referring to stop guests from stealing. We used to be able to see the apple case, now it's at the other end behind a high gandola. I can hear all the call boxes going off now.
I've moved and reprogrammed call boxes for Elec all last week. Waiting for more gondola brackets to come in to put the rest up.

Do you guys stand around at the boat or something?
Only when sorting my electronics go backs....once in a blue moon. It's still easier to peek from toys to look at the locked up stuff near the boat than way the fuck at the other end of electronics.

I try to avoid doing hardline's work, if they make me do a CAF I get pissy with them and/or tell them I won't go farther than C/D. My departments are electronics/entertainment/toys and I want to keep it that way so I actually get my shit done. If I can't finish my department and they get pissy at me I remind them of the 2+ hours I spent working on everyone else's.

anybody knows what this new metal prepaid wedge fixture looks like. I didnt received this fixture and im curios what it looks like and if you have the part # can u include it too. thanks

i just did those today, but home now so no pic

its basically just a slanty shelf and a signholder with slots in it for the reload cards and brochures

anybody knows what this new metal prepaid wedge fixture looks like. I didnt received this fixture and im curios what it looks like and if you have the part # can u include it too. thanks

There's a good picture in the transition manual.

We have to move our Samsung ec to the adjacent ec. When it was originally installed, it was done by vendors. This time our PMT will be moving/installing. What a pain, and it's total bullshit really.

We have to move our Samsung ec to the adjacent ec. When it was originally installed, it was done by vendors. This time our PMT will be moving/installing. What a pain, and it's total bullshit really.
We left ours on the original endcap. Saved a chunk of hours lol :D See if your STL or ETL SF is down with that idea lol.

I moved our Samsung endcap three endcaps over without help from a PMT, or anyone else for that matter. It sucked hardcore.

I would have gladly left it where it was, but the D115 01F endcap was taking the old location and had to move when GoPro got a permanent front endcap.

Last edited:
I mysupported my Samsung endcap move because it had it going from 84" to 64" and no word on a new display they simply told us to leave it and sent us a corrected map

Does your plano TLs usually share/hand out the transition guide? I'd have to specifically ask to look at it every time, usually when there's something obviously wrong with my plano. But no one really has easy access to it. I'd be nice to know problems before hand.

Does your plano TLs usually share/hand out the transition guide? I'd have to specifically ask to look at it every time, usually when there's something obviously wrong with my plano. But no one really has easy access to it. I'd be nice to know problems before hand.
I get a copy of the guide, snatch a copy of the adjacency because she forgets, and print the early set notes.

So our TV wall is set, HDMI box and cables are all set....but we have the white backer paper.

Anyone with any clues on how to get the black up...? Lol.

We printed off of workbench for tv's & electronics.

yours could fit 3 rows of pegs!!! im jealous lol
our gondolas are shorter than they thought i guess, my 3rd row was smack in the middle of the fixture lol, had to make my own shit up with 2 rows :eek:

yours could fit 3 rows of pegs!!! im jealous lol
our gondolas are shorter than they thought i guess, my 3rd row was smack in the middle of the fixture lol, had to make my own shit up with 2 rows :eek:
We had to lower all the rows as much as possible with ours, too. Made it work. I swear a squirrel could make a better planogram than the people at HQ. Hell I could with my eyes closed.

I had to move all pegs down. my plano is on a short gondola... you can't even see the prices of the top row of pegs...

We are an innovation store and there is an end cap I just cannot figure out.

According to everything I have, nothing is going there.

End cap D115 10b. It used to be the iTunes cards. They moved next to it into an aisle.

We're using it for flex clearance atm, but it really feels like it should have something.

There are no pogs, planners, or revisions for it in the system anywhere last week through 2 weeks out. But most other end caps have plans within 2 weeks.

Anyone else get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back