Archived Electronics transition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a luggage and the nop game end cap clearance. Also the designated clearance and now this one. So 4 electronics clearance caps and they are all full.

I made the nop game one perm clearance and built side caps to hold actual nop. Works well.

We are an innovation store and there is an end cap I just cannot figure out.

According to everything I have, nothing is going there.

End cap D115 10b. It used to be the iTunes cards. They moved next to it into an aisle.

We're using it for flex clearance atm, but it really feels like it should have something.

There are no pogs, planners, or revisions for it in the system anywhere last week through 2 weeks out. But most other end caps have plans within 2 weeks.

Anyone else get this?

This endcap is karaoke in our innovation.

Similar issue, different endcap in my store. Ended up with 03F endcap with nothing designated for it. We moved one of the back endcaps up and are using the back for clearance now.

Have not tried to even look for this yet, but no numbers on it so I thought I'd ask before wasting countless hours trying to figure it out.
A) has anyone had to order them, are there numbers? or B) is it a vendor type thing? The black strip where a label strip holder might attach to the lock box. Blue arrow point to it. I need a couple. I think I need a white one too in another aisle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 76
Similar issue, different endcap in my store. Ended up with 03F endcap with nothing designated for it. We moved one of the back endcaps up and are using the back for clearance now.

For me at least, the week of the 5th has sales plans for most endcaps, including 3f. I think it's around 8 planners.

Have not tried to even look for this yet, but no numbers on it so I thought I'd ask before wasting countless hours trying to figure it out.
A) has anyone had to order them, are there numbers? or B) is it a vendor type thing? The black strip where a label strip holder might attach to the lock box. Blue arrow point to it. I need a couple. I think I need a white one too in another aisle.
None of my aisles has these. I have 3x5 strips that cover this part for most of my lock boxes...

I did check the beats Plano & there is no mention of the black strip. I like it too.
Yeah me too. I was afraid to Mysupport it. I had sent like 10. On the same day. I know I'm missing stuff... I'm thinkin I may just wait for the vendor to say "you are missing this I'll order it" :rolleyes:

Does anyone have info for the 36x7 headers for the no-contract pre-paid phone Pog? I didn't receive them and they are not on the line listing.

Does anyone have info for the 36x7 headers for the no-contract pre-paid phone Pog? I didn't receive them and they are not on the line listing.

Didn't receive any either, most likely because they were forgotten about, I used some old placeholders that I am glad I kept.

I'm off today but I feel like I got these...will look tomorrow if nobody else does. I'm definitely missing some super graphics for sections that used to have them. Plus nothing really came for the new mobile...

I got none of them. I didn't even get the fixtures for holding the cards and signs. I have the carrier signs tacked to the backboard and the carrier phone info in the top holders where those signs go. We had to put up the peg bars to hang the phone cards.

On that note, what are we doing with sprint pre paid cards? They are nop but I have a ton and guests are asking for them I flexed them into the pre paid aisle for now.

I got none of them. I didn't even get the fixtures for holding the cards and signs. I have the carrier signs tacked to the backboard and the carrier phone info in the top holders where those signs go. We had to put up the peg bars to hang the phone cards.

On that note, what are we doing with sprint pre paid cards? They are nop but I have a ton and guests are asking for them I flexed them into the pre paid aisle for now.

Feels like we didn't get a lot of the displays/signing we were supposed to for this electronics set, this might be exacerbated by the fact it was my first week in signing, though I'm fairly familiar with all that jazz from being plano for quite a while. I'm still not clear on some of the diplays being carry forward or not, it seems a lot of the info on them doesn't match up with what we are supposed to have but we did not receive replacements so...

Feels like we didn't get a lot of the displays/signing we were supposed to for this electronics set, this might be exacerbated by the fact it was my first week in signing, though I'm fairly familiar with all that jazz from being plano for quite a while. I'm still not clear on some of the diplays being carry forward or not, it seems a lot of the info on them doesn't match up with what we are supposed to have but we did not receive replacements so...
Research and zero out the displays..... I am HOPING WITH ALL THAT I AM that this works: it's supposed to. Mysupport the signing. I have started to keep the packing slip until set is done- so just MySupporting the box for aisle is easier- but if not let them know ALL the part numbers you are missing. Although you may be out of time and have to order them yourself by now.

The cf/expanding/ new may vary from the guide. Which is kind of useless. The guide also lists every possible choice. I've been crossing out e&e (cause we aren't one), checking of the ones I have, then using the remaining dpci in the MyDevice. They usually come up active but nop or not at our store.

004443075 no contact wireless 36x7
004443964 unlocked phones&sim 36x7

We finally got our Fitbit displays in today. The boxes said to hold for a vendor, but pfft... I'm not waiting around for that. I take the initiative and start putting them together and discover the larger display has this problem:

Attachments

• fitbit.jpg
    fitbit.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 103
Just wondering if anyone put up 3x5 signing on all their displays, even if there wasn't any called for. I was debating on using bullnose signing on all the shelves with displays on them but don't know if I should do it

Just wondering if anyone put up 3x5 signing on all their displays, even if there wasn't any called for. I was debating on using bullnose signing on all the shelves with displays on them but don't know if I should do it
Which one specifically? I didn't on things with one thing or a couple like the drones, arlo, etc. They have signing to explain which one they are.

Unlabeled displays like cameras and laptops need them.

Not sure what the fitbit issue shown is. My pmt did it on my day off yesterday. Heard it wasn't connected at the monitor though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back