Archived Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
All my shifts have been scheduled in Electronics recently, and at first when nub ETL HL and TL HL started scheduling me there, I told them I didn't really like it but I could deal with it... after working back here for a couple weeks I'm starting to really like it, but my ETLs and TLs think I dislike it and even today he told me he knows I don't love it back here and so they'll try and get my moved back to HL on the next couple schedules.

If I want to continue having shifts in Electronics should I go to schedule writer or my ETL/TL HL (the ones who think I dislike Electronics)

I am normally a cashier. I have been scheduled for electronics on Thanksgiving two years ago but other than that time never. The latest schedule has me in electronics for 8 hours on the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2pm-10pm. Do you think they will keep me back in electronics or did they use available hours and will put me up front. I have no experience or knowledge with that department or looking up inventory, etc- usually cashier with occasional guest service shifts.

I am normally a cashier. I have been scheduled for electronics on Thanksgiving two years ago but other than that time never. The latest schedule has me in electronics for 8 hours on the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2pm-10pm. Do you think they will keep me back in electronics or did they use available hours and will put me up front. I have no experience or knowledge with that department or looking up inventory, etc- usually cashier with occasional guest service shifts.

Relax my friend, you have a cashier shift at the electronics boat.

There will be a line at electronics all day. You don't need to know anything electronics. Just ring people up and get red cards

I would ask the electronics tl about protection plans. He will want you to be knowledgeable about them.

Relax my friend, you have a cashier shift at the electronics boat.

There will be a line at electronics all day. You don't need to know anything electronics. Just ring people up and get red cards

I would ask the electronics tl about protection plans. He will want you to be knowledgeable about them.

Thanks. That's the way it was when I worked Thanksgiving in Electronics, I just didn't realize electronics would still be that busy on Saturday. I perfected the art of scanning the Apple upc and the secondary scan without hitting the third bar code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back