Archived Empty vending machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrisonMike

Beauty Team Drop Out
I've been working here for a while and only just today found out that the vending machines in our break room never have anything in them.
Is this a common thing? Are they just here to tempt us?

Vending machines at my break room are always well stocked. However, the drink one always has problems & misses the chute so the bottle falls to oblivion half the time :confused:

The Pepsi machine hasn't worked for months, but the Coke machine does work. Not sure about the snack one, as I haven't tried.

It's not such a big deal as you can get the drinks from the store, but that takes time and 15 minutes isn't much.

They should get rid of the vending machines. Perhaps they will drive their own sales if they get rid of the vending machines. Target's grocery aisles offer better priced snacks than those vending machines anyway. Unless too lazy to walk up to the aisle and the checkout.

For awhile it was cheaper to buy a soda in the vending machine then the prices changed. As for the food, eh if you like chips or cookies it's good.

Our vending machines are a rip-off because of their prices & failure to dispense so everyone goes to the checklane coolers & snack aisles.
More choices, better prices.

Vending machines take about 30 seconds. Fetching drinks & checking out can take 3-5 minutes, depending on how busy we are. Again, in a 15 minute break, it matters.

Usually I remember to grab something before my shift, if I forget to bring something from home, but sometimes now.

I liked our soda machines. It was $1-$1.25 per bottle and you could use Apple Pay. But if it broke, it would stay that way for months because the guy who restocked them didn’t care and nobody could be bothered to call the number on the machine.

I liked our soda machines. It was $1-$1.25 per bottle and you could use Apple Pay. But if it broke, it would stay that way for months because the guy who restocked them didn’t care and nobody could be bothered to call the number on the machine.
That's what the guy here does too. If the machine isn't completely empty it doesn't work at all :D:D

Our coke vendor is lazy as hell never wants to hall a load up to fill the machine. Pepsi is fabulous always full. Our snack machine has expired product so oftwn no one bothers with it

Our vending machines are always full and works. The drinks are much cheaper than the store. The snack machine has a good variety and changes depending on what the vending company has on the truck.

Our coke vendor is lazy as hell never wants to hall a load up to fill the machine. Pepsi is fabulous always full. Our snack machine has expired product so oftwn no one bothers with it
The vending machines are usually serviced by a specific vending company, and not an actual Coke/Pepsi employee.

If a vending machine company has not been paid for their service or is out of contract, they will not stock it.

A co worker once bought a Diet Pepsi from our vending machine and it ended being expired from last year....

We constantly have to call the vending company to get someone in to fill it. A lot of products are expired in our vending machines as well.

my candy got stuck in our break room vending machine and a couple TMs tried to tip it over to get it out and I almost got crushed to death

If that ever happens again go to GS. They have a button on their register called "vending machine payout" or something like that and can get you your money back.

If that ever happens again go to GS. They have a button on their register called "vending machine payout" or something like that and can get you your money back.
Yeah I give people their money back all the time we just thought maybe we could get the candy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back