MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Lol we are fully trying to do this E2E stuff now and softlines keeps making excuses on why they can't backstock their shit. Market too. As of no 23 combined vehicles of bs. Don't know whats going to happen next week. Backroom has out hours massively cut, and relocated to sales floor and SFS so who knows

Lol we are fully trying to do this E2E stuff now and softlines keeps making excuses on why they can't backstock their shit. Market too. As of no 23 combined vehicles of bs. Don't know whats going to happen next week. Backroom has out hours massively cut, and relocated to sales floor and SFS so who knows

Our softlines team murdered our backroom location accuracy. I'm not sure you want them back there.

This may be the most frustrating part of E2E, which has been discussed at length. It is very difficult to execute with the current logistics model. Because there is so much payroll required to unload the actual trailer (9-15 TMs x 4 hours) under logistics workcenters, there is a minimum amount you can decrease before your old goal times start to no longer become achievable. Additionally, because we are on a dedicated trailer/store and cases model, you are always going to receive an over-push most SKUs compared to your available floor capacity remaining.

As of right now, we are about to get stuck. E2E is going to hit a wall in terms of rolling out until our supply chain and DCs see a change. The best way to handle it is to take trailer down to bare minimum if you can, and split the remaining payroll into whatever workcenters you can assuming they are E2E without over-burdening them. Make them a true mini-flow process until it changes (ie 1 dedicated BRTM for the area and a few flow shifts).

Someone from corporate was at our store (AAA+ volume) and they were NOT happy. I'm in E2E Market today officially and supposedly we are supposed to shoot for having everything pushed and backstocked by 9am (with a 5am start time) but they pushed it back to 11am when they saw firsthand that it wasn't possible.

I don't see how this would work in 4th quarter. I know that if so much as one person calls out, we're going to be behind.

Someone from corporate was at our store (AAA+ volume) and they were NOT happy. I'm in E2E Market today officially and supposedly we are supposed to shoot for having everything pushed and backstocked by 9am (with a 5am start time) but they pushed it back to 11am when they saw firsthand that it wasn't possible.

I don't see how this would work in 4th quarter. I know that if so much as one person calls out, we're going to be behind.
We're one of the more successful stores in the area. That's not possible with the payroll we have.

My store e2e is U G L Y now. It will be U G L I E R. Is that even possible? I may be a little scared.

Ugly like my store was last year when we got bombed with freight two days after black Friday and no containers with a tiny back room.. We got sent the end season push for two stores two days after black Friday. We were so fucked.. We had pallets everywhere and it was so bad we couldn't even pull things like paper out of the steel cause you couldn't get down the aisles.. And add the normal double trucks we were drowning in freight, lost sales since we knew we had stuff but couldn't actually get to it. Shelves emptied out since we couldn't even pull cause we couldn't even get to the stuff that was backstocked.. Auto pulls just got burned for days on end since they couldn't physically get to the locations..

It's getting frustrating how fucked up our backroom is becoming. Aside from yellow BRLA and stuff being backstocked in the completely wrong locations and pick labels not being used, I'm frustrated with the backstock that is slowly piling up. There is literally no time for the sole person in the backroom each day to do anything extra. Random backstock keeps appearing and piling up because nobody will take responsibility for it. We STILL have pallets of "backstock" left from the BTS set and no plan to get it taken care of.

On the other side, at least freight is getting done (sometimes a few days later), and the grocery team is killing it.

We're one of the more successful stores in the area. That's not possible with the payroll we have.

Yeah, we're the most successful store in the district. We're struggling as is, yesterday when I was pushing and literally one box away from finishing both my uboats in the aisle (everything else was backstock) and I was told to take everything left back and backstock it. :confused:

Has anyone heard about this E2E process requiring the Instocks team to learn how to cashier?? I just started training a new instocks member, and asked him how his schedule is looking like (was trying to explain to him specific shift times means you do specific tasks in the backroom), and he tells me how for this week, he's instocks, but for the next he might be cashiering because our ETL-HR who interviewed him told him how their plan is to slowly make everyone cashier-trained, no matter what department.

Has anyone heard about this E2E process requiring the Instocks team to learn how to cashier?? I just started training a new instocks member, and asked him how his schedule is looking like (was trying to explain to him specific shift times means you do specific tasks in the backroom), and he tells me how for this week, he's instocks, but for the next he might be cashiering because our ETL-HR who interviewed him told him how their plan is to slowly make everyone cashier-trained, no matter what department.

Yeah it's not unusual. Even though on RFID days our instocks tm is off limits it's good to have everyone cashier trained. Especially you flow team members too lazy to answer a call box or help a guest.

My old store had an amazing instocks tm. She was guest service trained, backup cashiered, pulled and backstocked her own stuff. Her rfid scores were always really high.

I don't think it's best for us to get cashier trained. I get that we're a very high volume store, but it seems to me that the ETL-HR thinks instocks only works on pushing the EXFs throughout the day. We unload our trucks at either 5pm or 7pm depending on how big the trucks are, and the instocks team who were originally Backroom before the title change hit, are basically on stand-by while pushing to help out in the trucks. Feel like I should have specified that before, we were originally backroom until we had our title change. The original Instocks team were trained for everything lol.

again people aren't supposed to know that. Remmeber that. Also, what will happen is job type pay will end. All TM will get payed a flat rate to start. The rest will be age (work time age) based differences based on merit raises.

I'll mention what was already mentioned, it is illegal to punish workers for discussing wages with your employees within the United States. If you feel you
I don't think it's best for us to get cashier trained. I get that we're a very high volume store, but it seems to me that the ETL-HR thinks instocks only works on pushing the EXFs throughout the day. We unload our trucks at either 5pm or 7pm depending on how big the trucks are, and the instocks team who were originally Backroom before the title change hit, are basically on stand-by while pushing to help out in the trucks. Feel like I should have specified that before, we were originally backroom until we had our title change. The original Instocks team were trained for everything lol.

If Plano is being forced to Cashier, In my Opinion. In-stocks damn better well be trained as well. Althought the plano team in my store pulls, (thats me, because fuck the signing guy), and then BStocks their own.

They also research, and change capacities.

I'll mention what was already mentioned, it is illegal to punish workers for discussing wages with your employees within the United States. If you feel you

If Plano is being forced to Cashier, In my Opinion. In-stocks damn better well be trained as well. Althought the plano team in my store pulls, (thats me, because fuck the signing guy), and then BStocks their own.

They also research, and change capacities.
That would be crazy lol. Our Plano team is strictly overnight, so it just makes me think how bad they're trying to push everyone to be the same. To me, it makes no sense. Why on Earth have everyone cashier trained when they have primary departments they need to worry about. I think the day enough is enough is when they have our Truck unloading team get cashier trained.

Yeah it's not unusual. Even though on RFID days our instocks tm is off limits it's good to have everyone cashier trained. Especially you flow team members too lazy to answer a call box or help a guest.

My old store had an amazing instocks tm. She was guest service trained, backup cashiered, pulled and backstocked her own stuff. Her rfid scores were always really high.
You don't see flow or our STL cashiering. Then again, we have some flow who can't put away merch correctly, I don't think I want them on a lane.

I don't think it's best for us to get cashier trained.

The truth is everyone should be cashier trained. When it's busy on Saturdays my stl comes out of her office and gets on a lane.

There is no reason for anyone on the sales floor to not be cashier trained even though they should I do believe hardlines and softlines should respond before specialty teams like instocks.

Feel like I should have specified that before, we were originally backroom until we had our title change. The original Instocks team were trained for everything lol.

And see there's a huge difference. Instocks is not a logistics position it's a sales floor position

Schedule freaking cashiers! That is their job, not mine!

It IS your job, during the interview they ask if you are willing to cashier and promote the red card so you agreed to it.

Schedule more cashiers sure but then you only get 15 to 20 hours a week. My first store was heavy at the front end but light on the salesfloor. Then those same salesfloor complained about not getting hours. You cant have your cake and eat it.

To me, it makes no sense. Why on Earth have everyone cashier trained when they have primary departments they need to worry about.

Everyone's primary department is taking care of the guest and providing fast checkout.

I get it process teams have heavy workloads but no point in Plano making the store look pretty if people are ditching Target because our lines are as long as Wal-Mart

:rolleyes:

: plays tiny violin:

Back