MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Ok, I am sure this has been asked, but I can't find it within the 82 + pages of E2E discussions......what happens to the lead of the presentation/pricing team when all their presentation TM's are given areas of the store to primarily work? Only asking because our's seemed slightly agitated today after we were all talking about this upcoming change.

Ok, I am sure this has been asked, but I can't find it within the 82 + pages of E2E discussions......what happens to the lead of the presentation/pricing team when all their presentation TM's are given areas of the store to primarily work? Only asking because our's seemed slightly agitated today after we were all talking about this upcoming change.
@PlanoBitch became a softlines TL. If you search the thread for posts by her, you can see how her store is handling it (much better than most of us).

The PPTL gets assigned a "silo" or aisle block to oversee.

So no official announcement yet (we haven't had a morning team huddle in weeks) but word from an ETL is that E2E/DPO is over at my store. Same with the TLs being over aisle blocks.
So we got the "official" talk finally and were told that DPO and E2E are, and I quote, "no longer Target processes." Anyone else hear this or were they just perhaps speaking at a district or group level?

They also said stores would be getting more autonomy to create the process that best suits each store. It honestly sounds too good to be true to me, after years of getting their latest hot mess ideas to finally start working only for them to change things again. I guess I'll have to wait and see what ends up happening...

@PlanoBitch became a softlines TL. If you search the thread for posts by her, you can see how her store is handling it (much better than most of us).
Still waiting for the shit to hit the fan on this one at our store. We are current running one pricing tm, one style pricing tm, and the usual pog team. Dry/ dairy/ frozen grocery still set by us. We will be supporting the hl team by doing sales planners the week of the 6th. Hoping the 15yr curse his our tl.

So we got the "official" talk finally and were told that DPO and E2E are, and I quote, "no longer Target processes." Anyone else hear this or were they just perhaps speaking at a district or group level?

They also said stores would be getting more autonomy to create the process that best suits each store. It honestly sounds too good to be true to me, after years of getting their latest hot mess ideas to finally start working only for them to change things again. I guess I'll have to wait and see what ends up happening...
I have heard of it, but they made it sound like the store that was doing it is going rouge.

Honestly, having Flow and Backroom teams worked just fine, but we can't really go back to that anymore. Too many people have quit and moved around, and most of the former backroom team is now on the grocery team and doing a great job.

It IS your job, during the interview they ask if you are willing to cashier and promote the red card so you agreed to it.

Schedule more cashiers sure but then you only get 15 to 20 hours a week. My first store was heavy at the front end but light on the salesfloor. Then those same salesfloor complained about not getting hours. You cant have your cake and eat it.

Asants I was hired as a flow tm. Cashier and red cards were not part of my core roles. I have since moved from flow softlines to flow hardlines. No one on flow, at my store, ever cashiers.

I can not belive it really?

And here we are told we are finally going E2E in grocery in September... :confused:

I know of at least a handful of my coworkers are actively looking for new jobs (I haven't actually started, but will in the next week or two). I wish they could get everyone on the same page. (i know, wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills up first)

Has anyone heard about this E2E process requiring the Instocks team to learn how to cashier?? I just started training a new instocks member, and asked him how his schedule is looking like (was trying to explain to him specific shift times means you do specific tasks in the backroom), and he tells me how for this week, he's instocks, but for the next he might be cashiering because our ETL-HR who interviewed him told him how their plan is to slowly make everyone cashier-trained, no matter what department.

lol

our flow team can't even learn English how do they expect them to cashier

Our cosmetics lady came from Backroom so she knows how to back stock. But ever since they've been implementing these changes, somehow when I do the audit it's now the norm to see it show about 40-70% error fix. Before all this it was never that high

Does anyone one else have the cosm team members fucking up the backroom locations?

Softlines is our worst, but they have a constantly revolving door of new hires and they're taught to backstock (by others who barely know how to backstock) but never taught how to pull autos/cafs, so it's not like they'd know why just throwing piles of different clothes in the same color without at the very least keeping sizes together all in one waco would cause problems down the line...

We are implementing it storewide no turning back. To say tms are disgruntled is an understatement. Backroom is a mess, vendors are furious and I can't imagine 4th quarter. Training to backstock consists of trying to find someone who isn't livid and or up to their asses in alligators. To those bucking the changes I fear resistance is futile. *makes Borg noise*.

So end to end is finally ending?

I heard from someone at my store that a store a few miles away did away with it last week.

That news would be great
It seems like stores it's working well for will probably keep it and it may go on hiatus for the rest. I'm sure it'll make a comeback anyway when they change over to palletized trucks, but really that's when they should have rolled it out in the first place.

Ours is stuck on having TMs scheduled under salesfloor in the middle of the day to push the truck. They don't do research or zone or anything like that, and they rarely have the same TM work the same area each day.

I feel like it could work if they were more consistent about having the same people in the same area each truck, and also put more payroll into it to allow for extras like research, zoning, and even PTMing.

We are still kinda screwed when it comes to space to put the freight though. It's a squeeze most days, and we're fucked when we take a double.

Back