Archived Entertainment reset 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you tie, to un-tie, to tie? It seems like a waste of time touching it twice.

Because it takes 20 seconds to untie and retie something on a myDevice, and trying to explain astrophysics to the electronics flow team stockers would be easier than explaining why the POG runs from Section 5 to Section 1 but is tied as though it starts in Section 1?

Because it takes 20 seconds to untie and retie something on a myDevice, and trying to explain astrophysics to the electronics flow team stockers would be easier than explaining why the POG runs from Section 5 to Section 1 but is tied as though it starts in Section 1?
Thank you! I'm going to re-tie them next week when I do Tune-In. I get so turned around.

Question since you pointed out the standard on reverse aisle, how do you tie yours? Do you tie it wherever section one begins. I'll use Recent Releases as an example. Ours is on F34, five sections long. Section one starts on 5, but it's tied to start on 1 like a normal reversed planogram, so confusing.

We tie ours to the section where it starts, so for movies in a reverse 3 section aisle, we tie the POG to section 3. It think it's easier for team members who don't know it's set differently to find what they need.

You know I'm the designated TM who runs the scan for the past 3-4 years and never knew about those locations I always scan on each aisle when doing CDs

Now I know what to do with those CDs

We have a great running disagreement about this at my store. Our ETL-Log and PPTL pre-tie the aisles to section 1 and I always untie them and tie them to the section they actually start in. I'm on the winning team for the moment.
There is documentation on Workbench for setting and tying music and movie aisles going from left to right regardless of aisle on Workbench. I think it's on the page "Leading Planogram". The cover sheets of the planograms also provide information under "Direction" on how they should be tied and set. Those might be of some helop.

Our store's presentation team leader has always followed the adjacency which shows every aisle starting in physical section 1 and sets them like the rest of the store even after I produced that particular bit of documentation. They were on vacation this week so I had time to plan and lead the transition myself.

Last edited:
Many of our pogs calling for 6 inch are using 4 inch. And some endcaps have 4 inch. We only received 4 - 6 inch shelves for endcaps. Needless to say, the zone looks amazing and as if we were never ever there. however you need to change the capacity on every single location due to having shorter shelves. But even so, the capacity doesn't account for security shippers for the blu Rays so yeah

And movies and are all set to standard. And one of the book pogs target recommends to set standard

Question since you pointed out the standard on reverse aisle, how do you tie yours? Do you tie it wherever section one begins. I'll use Recent Releases as an example. Ours is on F34, five sections long. Section one starts on 5, but it's tied to start on 1 like a normal reversed planogram, so confusing.
We tied a reverse aisle set in standard to the opposite section. If it was four, tied it to section four. At least I was told to do that and did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back