Archived Entertainment reset 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new set will look great when done but I feel like I'm behind due to all fixtures moving, not here yet,etc. Not to mention massive back stock from just cd's and movies. Previous directive at our store was flex d-code/nop out. Got to kid's books and at a standstill until fixtures arrive. Anyone else having issues?

we started today and we didnt received the backing paper. our entertainment today looks like a s**hole.

was supposed to start today but suprise suprise, the floor had to be waxed.......couldnt get near entertainment until the store opened.

I'm SHOCKED that it is going badly. We received a bunch of new fixtures today. But I don't think we'll start until Thursday.

We started Sunday 5 a.m. less busy and no truck. Every fixture has moved. Books off the wall and pallitized in repacks. Out of 6 inch shelves for kids. Going to jump down to adult hb/pb's tomorrow and come at it from that end.

We did not start until 9 AM or so. I thought tackling it from CDs first would be a good idea so we could get all the movies off of the back wall, but we started down in the first aisles of books instead.

Thank the gods I ordered shelves of all kinds months ago (three full pallets worth) when I planned to replace awful-looking shelves during revisions. We would have quickly ran out when we started to hit the kids book POGs.

Last edited:
So how many pulls from 2014 have you found during the reset?

CD browser is now planogrammed on all shelves, no more flexing multiple titles in one facing, no more artist cards.

All praise to no more flexing out stupid D-code / NOP CDs, though I pity the people doing the next scanback.

We went overnight last night and the night before. We got it all done except for research scans. Gonna have the electronics opener scan tomorrow instead.

My store just completely remodled our electronics to the E&E set up. Our entertainment got cut in half. It's basically 2 aisles of books, 3 aisles of movies and 1 aisle of cds.

All I received in terms of new fixtures were three 4 tier book shelves and a few endcap shelves. (also the poster fixtures which the vendor already set up) Did anyone receive more 6 inch shelves for DVDs? Transition guide made it sound like fixtures were mostly being repurposed, but we are totally short. Also, the guide states that books are "supposed" to set last according to their sequencing, but we had to jump in there just to get the 6 inch shelves coming out of kids books.

My team didn't get too far into it today but I am quite certain we don't have the shelves we need unless we get them in on the next truck. Being at a standstill will suck for how the department will look but maybe give my team a chance at finishing the work for this week...

This transition blows!!!

My store is done. Went smoothly and looks great. Some small problems but that's normal for anything new. Merch wall and CDs into DVDs was tougher but the rest was basically just new pogs on existing fixtures.

My store is done. Went smoothly and looks great. Some small problems but that's normal for anything new. Merch wall and CDs into DVDs was tougher but the rest was basically just new pogs on existing fixtures.
can you take a picture of every aisle.

thanks

My store is nearly finished. We only have the music endcaps and one movie POG left. Are we supposed to get label strips for every CD in the new A-Z POG? We only got strips for the top two shelves and had to print out all of the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back